• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday, April 3 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
liverpool-home.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: Saka & Willian expected to return
Liverpool: Gomez, Van Dijk, Matip & Henderson out; Origi & Firmino could return

3.jpg

Bit early for the match thread but that discussion between @Trilly and @Blood on the Tracks shows this places needs more non-Arteta talk

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
liverpool-home.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: Saka & Willian expected to return
Liverpool: Gomez, Van Dijk, Matip & Henderson out; Origi & Firmino could return

3.jpg

Bit early for the match thread but that discussion between @Trilly and @Blood on the Tracks shows this places needs more non-Arteta discussion

You'll be in Trilly's bad books for not having Pepe in the projected side :lol:

I think he will start, at least I hope he does.

Arsenal 1 Liverpool 0. Partey scorcher from range ( On his 8th attempt) 🥅⚽

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm sensing a Liverpool remontada pretty soon. Don't know just getting them vibes.

I think we might draw tho.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big Virgil obvs still missing out here...

...shame, was the gamechanger last time we beat them in the league.

...putting this here too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jota’s back and looks good.

I’d possibly go with Aubameyang here just because Lacazette deserves the start against Slavia.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Must win game this one. Its become that.

We must set the tone for the run in, and that becomes possible with a hard fought positive performance here.

We must target this game, and the Chelsea game as must wins as we end the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to take advantage of thier weak defense it not been great and Allison shaky lately. I just don't know with our team we could win comfertably or we could collapse. Just get good result and move on.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'll say a 2-2 draw. Think it's quite important for us not to go into the Europa game on the back of a defeat.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

67% incl. myself voting for a win! :drool: Maybe this is the statement result we have been waiting for! Please, please with sugar on top!!!! :pray:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Got a feeling we’re going to get battered.

Feeling the Arsenal of old creeping in for this one? Liverpool on a poor run of form, our leggy players from international break manage a bright start, add a couple of really good chances saved by Allison, sprinkle a Salah worldie and a Luiz/Xhaka blunder to the mix.

Not the game I'm particularly worried about, tbh. Rest Saka, start Pepe and sub Partey off at the 65ish minute mark. Any other player looking to be in the redzone should be managed for this one.

Top 4 has been off the table for a while, maybe we can still get top 6, but that'll depend much more on how we deal with the Sheffield United, Brighton and Newcastles of the world.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Wilshere propaganda time...

...love the move at the end, that starts with Jack throwing Suarez to the ground and ends with a Giroud miss-kick near the goal :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If there is one positive about Arteta, its that his planning reduces us to a very boring, but safe setup for games like these. It would take a moment or spell of magic for Liverpool to force the issue here. The question is whether they can produce that over the 90 minutes.

I dont think they can.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for this, banish this international football nonsense. 3-0 win over Gibraltar, 0-3 loss to Turkey, then probably a drab 0-0 vs Montenegro. What a time to be alive....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom