• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday, April 3 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There was no energy because Arteta claimed this one was a 'free hit' and the players know the league is done.

Yet he still started KT in a game that he knew didn't matter. Shambolic.
I think it was still matter in league we not far from top 6 until yesterday and we can't play bunch of scrubs against last season champions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yet he still started KT in a game that he knew didn't matter. Shambolic.

I joked about loaning Sead in the Tierney thread, but why did we loan Sead tbh? :lol:

Only having one left back, who has had injury problems...weird move from Arteta and Edu.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I joked about loaning Sead in the Tierney thread, but why did we loan Sead tbh? :lol:

Only having one left back, who has had injury problems...weird move from Arteta and Edu.

I mean, really we still have Cedric and Saka who can fill in if needs be, but it was more Arteta wanting to get rid of certain players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also I think Mikel is just saying the "free hit" thing, to save some face...everyone is acting like we are competely out of the Top Four race, as if we were 20 points behind 4th or something...if we won yesterday, we were only 6 points away from Champions League, we could have done it.

Losing yesterday, especially the way we lost, ends that though I think...the manager and players deserve the hammering from the fans.

I do worry for the manager next season, he needs a good start to the league to get the fans back on his side.

Let's play Aubamawang

I suppose the big question is do they dare post "highlights" of this game? I'm pretty sure there wasn't any. With the shocking passing, poor defending and KT going down there are plenty of "lowlights" though. Maybe they can use those...

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I suppose the big question is do they dare post "highlights" of this game? I'm pretty sure there wasn't any. With the shocking passing, poor defending and KT going down there are plenty of "lowlights" though. Maybe they can use those...
These was no highlight Liverpool might as well played without CB's and easily win that game

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Gabriel hate play with holding too he look far more comfertable with Luiz maybe because they both understand each other's.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I didnt see the game, 8pm Sat evening? ffs I'm not that lonely! Were we poor, sh1t, or useless? Any bright moments?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

I made this point on here and was told we have Cedric who can play there.

We never learn.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Back to the bench issues. We clearly don’t have any. Holding always loses people for headers. Tierney had Salah in his back pocket. We complain about Xhaka, but without him we look screwed. Without Saka and ESR’s energy we look stale. More telling is Auba who seems to be disinterested half the time. Not sure how much of a bench clear out we will have, but more likely Arteta is going to have to bring through more kids who will play with the kind of commitment he is looking for.

DavidHillier

Back to A-M 😞
Possibly that season Micky Quinn scored a hat trick against us on the opening day. Arsenal 0-3 Coventry City.

It was a bad season, but I'm not sure if we lost by the same deficit at home again that term

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Squillaci was better than Silvestre. Did you want either of them playing CB for us?

No but that wasn't the discussion! We were discussing the logic of sending Kola on loan, I gave you a good reason, it doesn't mean I think Cedric is a great LB just better than Kola.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yesterday showed again that for whatever reason this club just doesn't know how to play against Klopp's Liverpool. He's been there 5 years now and we still haven't figured it out, we get battered every time. Got battered early in the season, even though they looked very shaky to other teams afterwards, and got battered yesterday even though they looked terrible against other teams beforehand.

On our day we can beat 17 teams in this league, but Liverpool and City are beyond us. We get smacked every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom