• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday, April 3 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think Gabriel hate play with holding too he look far more comfertable with Luiz maybe because they both understand each

Considering Holding has played every minute of all 8 league games we have kept a clean sheet and we haven't kept a clean sheet in the league without Holding I doubt that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Considering Holding has played every minute of all 8 league games we have kept a clean sheet and we havent kept a clean sheet in the league with Holding O doubt that.
I know but Gabriel not look comfertable and he more error prone with holding.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
No but that wasn't the discussion! We were discussing the logic of sending Kola on loan, I gave you a good reason, it doesn't mean I think Cedric is a great LB just better than Kola.

That wasn't really a response to you because I understood what you were saying. I was just lamenting the fact that our "replacement" LB isn't fit for purpose. Which is basically the story of Arsenal. A patchwork team filled of guys "who can do a job in a pinch" when they really can't.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That wasn't really a response to you because I understood what you were saying. I was just lamenting the fact that our "replacement" LB isn't fit for purpose. Which is basically the story of Arsenal. A patchwork team filled of guys "who can do a job in a pinch" when they really can't.

I agree, our back ups arent good enough. In fact some of our starters should be the back ups. Hopefully we can sell enough unwanted players and build up the starting team this summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gary Neville is scathing in his analysis on MNF, saying he thinks there's a "mafia" of players at the club who have turned against the manager. Calling the front 6 a joke for their lack of pressing.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yesterday showed again that for whatever reason this club just doesn't know how to play against Klopp's Liverpool. He's been there 5 years now and we still haven't figured it out, we get battered every time. Got battered early in the season, even though they looked very shaky to other teams afterwards, and got battered yesterday even though they looked terrible against other teams beforehand.

On our day we can beat 17 teams in this league, but Liverpool and City are beyond us. We get smacked every time.
We outplayed them at home in Emery's first season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gary Neville is scathing in his analysis on MNF, saying he thinks there's a "mafia" of players at the club who have turned against the manager. Calling the front 6 a joke for their lack of pressing.

Neville always goes the "players have turned on the manager" route, probably still scarred from Valencia :lol:

Doubt any of ours have, don't think our current group have the egos/will to do it at this point...the lack of pressing from the front four, was because they can't do it rather than they won't, if Saka, ESR or even Gabby were playing we would have pressed better.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Worst performance of the season this. Even against Villa at home when we lost we created a couple of chances. This was honestly abysmal.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Gary is spot on look watch the game again and look how our players basically walking specially auba laca pepe Ceballos there was no effort to press or build an attack. If all show effort like Partey we'd never have this discussion

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Using international break excuse won't work either Liverpool had alot of players in international duty and they didn't stop pressing even 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gary is spot on look watch the game again and look how our players basically walking specially auba laca pepe Ceballos there was no effort to press or build an attack. If all show effort like Partey we'd never have this discussion
Or maybe the lack of pressing was a tactical instruction from the manager?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Or maybe the lack of pressing was a tactical instruction from the manager?
Still at least make 3-4 passes together or hold the ball better we did nothing with that too Arteta approach was wrong there no denying about that but i seriously expected more from our players. I hope we don't see this BS again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Neville always goes the "players have turned on the manager" route, probably still scarred from Valencia :lol:

Doubt any of ours have, don't think our current group have the egos/will to do it at this point...the lack of pressing from the front four, was because they can't do it rather than they won't, if Saka, ESR or even Gabby were playing we would have pressed better.
He's speculating that a few of the players could've taken his public dressing down of Auba as a negative. Always interesting when ex-pros talk about players downing tools imo, they're in the best position to evaluate whether that's the case.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Same team that fought for a point against west ham? Yeah not fighting for the manager at all...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Same team that fought for a point against west ham? Yeah not fighting for the manager at all...
He never said anything about fighting for the manager? His point was that something could've happened behind the scenes, possibly with Auba, and some players have sided with him over the manager.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Next season if Arteta is still here play those guys every games because seniors like Auba Pepe Willian Laca only turn up when they like. It's unsettling how these 2 barely 20 years old outperforming our senior attackers.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Next season if Arteta is still here play those guys every games because seniors like Auba Pepe Willian Laca only turn up when they like. It's unsettling how these 2 barely 20 years old outperforming our senior attackers.
Hale End FC.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hale End FC.
Only positive of this season our academy seem produce players every year i think next season we'll see Azeez make big step to first team Bolagun should consider staying he'll easily take Eddie place next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom