• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday, April 3 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Gary Neville is scathing in his analysis on MNF, saying he thinks there's a "mafia" of players at the club who have turned against the manager. Calling the front 6 a joke for their lack of pressing.

They needn't be actively conspiring to down tools, it could just as easily be a case of losing faith in "the project" or perhaps feeling demoralized by the atmosphere around the club. Their belief and/or emotional state is bound to reflect on their perfomance no matter how professional they are. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Reactions: A_G

Pop Tart

Established Member
He never said anything about fighting for the manager? His point was that something could've happened behind the scenes, possibly with Auba, and some players have sided with him over the manager.
But he started auba though. Was not like he was on the bench or even not in the squad. Neville taking out his asshole again. Unless he works for arsenal and saw it all...

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Next season if Arteta is still here play those guys every games because seniors like Auba Pepe Willian Laca only turn up when they like. It's unsettling how these 2 barely 20 years old outperforming our senior attackers.
I said it in the Arteta thread. He can only win when he has attacking players that Wenger taught how to play football

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool getting absolutely battered by an injury-riddled average Madrid team. But AM told me there was nothing we could have done to beat Liverpool.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wenger is ESR’s real father according to my Hale End sources.

gox4JkH.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Wenger didn't run our academy and both ESR and Saka debuted under Emery. Other than that, a really great point.

I mean it's a bit of a joke but...

They both came through Colney ensconced in the philosophy Wenger permeated throughout the entire club. You know it's true. Wenger's influence on our current youth and the whole academy is undeniable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom