• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No excuse for this ****. Ljungberg has failed to change anything. All he has done is change the starting XI which has allowed certain players to show what they're capable of. I'm certain this wouldn't be the score if Emery was still here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Have been watching the game without any commentary since I'm having lunch with my dad, actually thought that offensively we had some bright spots, taking the ball to the touch line and with Martinelly and Pepe looking alright.

Defensively, tho... Yikes. I know KdB is world class, but their cutting us like hit knife through butter.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
No excuse for this ****. Ljungberg has failed to change anything. All he has done is change the starting XI which has allowed certain players to show what they're capable of. I'm certain this wouldn't be the score if Emery was still here.
Probably would have been worse.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

bore off

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
What's out midfield doing in transition? Why aren't they passing to our attacking players?

WTF IS GOING ON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom