• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

@rich 1990

Pepes blue pill

I love the kid... but Matteo closing down and positional awareness is at fault for 2 goals today already... no responsibility or game sense to see the danger...

He is 2 focused on his first thought and doesnt realize the situation changed already... leaves huge gaps of space...

Im a huge fan but he just pisses me off now, even said dont dive just before he did

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
With all respect to De Bruyne I'm not even sure he is, he's just playing his game against a team which allow you to do whatever you want and leave gaps all over the pitch.

Obvious, but doesn't change the fact that the conversion rate is out of all norms today.
Everything worked out opposed to City's average game this season where most chances have been wasted

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You look at de bruyne he never stop running sterling was invisible most game Jesus too he making things too easy.

Meanwhile we make it too easy for them too never seen team can't defend can't put a tackle can't press our striker not trying our number 10 talking politics more than football our best player is 18 years old

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Did all the people jizzing over KDB now watch him play against Man U, or Shakhtar, or Wolves??

I'm guessing not.

Agendas galore tonight.

OSBK

Established Member
Disgusting performance.

Özil and auba have been dreadful. Özil cant be arsed and unless you put it on a plate auba doesnt want to know.

Wide guys have tried but city are doubling up every time.

Midfield is outnumbered and outclassed.

Defence, what defence.

Freddie setup is niave and pep is taking his lunch money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom