• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ancelotti is free and waiting, get him in for two years. Best available atm.

HBL

Established Member
It's so obvious we need to play 433 rather than 4231 but we don't really have anyone to play in that b2b mid role

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
We conceded one foul the whole half. One ****ing foul. Guendouzi,Pepe, Özil, Auba and Maitland Niles should be ashamed. Torreira, Leno and Martinelli the only ones even trying. ****ing disgreaceful.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Torreira good. Sadly, Guendouzi just isn't developing in the areas he's lacking, in fact he seems to be getting worse.

I don't know if it's his fault or lack of coaching but,.....

Yeah, our midfield is dreadful.

CJJ

Established Member
Is anyone seriously mad at the moment? I feel nothing. I'm drained. This season has seriously destroyed me and i just want it to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom