PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Dec 12, 2019.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Dec 15, 2019.
  1. Arsenal Win

30.6%
  2. Draw

15.3%
  3. City Win

54.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaZZe

BaZZe Bitterswede

Lol, because a lot of the criticism he gets is pretty unfair. At least I post about other stuff. Every single post I've seen from you since you started showing up here has either been complaining about Freddie or questioning other posters why they are backing him.

krackpot likes this.
  2. boyinneedofhumor

boyinneedofhumor Active Member

Doesn't look like it'll end up in organ measuring contest... but stay tuned...

3. shootxhakashoot

shootxhakashoot Özil lives rent-free in my head

It's clearly a known thing in football, why is no one upstairs organising an urgent enquiry into this sort of thing with the playing staff and football management. For years nothing has been changing with this and its absolutely absurd how our team sets itself out. All I can think is that is something to do with the philosophy of our club and attacking football etc. Seriously f**k all that and someone get in and address it.

4. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

No one other than Wenger that is.

5. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

Pepe has very little experience with football, there are probably many managers better than Ljungberg, and a couple better than Emery, but Wenger is the best of the lot.

6. Miyata

Miyata Active Member

I heard exactly the same, irl, from another player in the PL.
    Shambles...

7. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

Boring defensive football isn't the answer. You get 3 points for a win but only 1 for a draw. Besides top quality defensive managers still need to spend to succeed look at Mourinho. Face it there's no manager out there better than Wenger. He has kept the squad overachieving for all 21 years but doubly so for the last 15 that Kroenke has been involved with th

bandaid and Jarv like this.
  8. Joestlaachmkr

Joestlaachmkr Active Member

Lol what? I dont think it`s unfair to criticize a manager when they make the wrong decisions, and Freddie has not taken us forward.
    I have absolutely not criticized Freddie whenever i gets a chance, that is complete BS. What i have tried to tell you in another thread is that Freddie lacks experience to be manager at this level and hiring the assistant of the manager who we sacked was a wrong move.

However, you defend Freddie whenever someone are questioning his decisions.

9. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Freddie’s not the manager he’s the interim head coach. It’s the board who should be criticised for not appointing a manager.

zilfy and yorch44 like this.
  10. arsenalfc0719

arsenalfc0719 Member

Our problem is still Emery even after he's gone.

Torreira and Guendouzi were his buys - his midfield.

Its almost like playing with no midfielders at all. They offer nothing going forward and are passed by in defense like if they weren't even there.

Anyone who has played the game knows that you have to have a solid back bone. You can have great attacking players, but if the defense is **** and midfield even worse you will play just like we do. Terrible.

So even though Özil, Pepe, Auba were all ****. It all starts at the back. Clowns for midfielders and defenders who can't defend or pass the ball out. Our right and left backs are a joke too.

Must be fun playing against this Arsenal. I would prefer David Luiz in midfield over Guendouzi.

Oh, and our youngsters suck. None really makes me say this kid is special.

We are a mess.

Polar Bear likes this.
  11. ksarp

ksarp Well-Known Member

You say dirty, I say smart. Take Guendozi for instance, his dive for penalty, his letting KDB turn him? If only he were smarter? Give me intelligent players anyday .

12. OneAW!

OneAW! Active Member

Essien was too expensive and Baptista chose Real. Also Vieira wouldn't have won jack **** if Kroenke was the owner. We would have never broken the transfer record for Overmars or done what we needed to get Sol.

shootxhakashoot likes this.
  13. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

This game went better than expected, unless thought we could be losing 5 or 6 here so 3-0 is pretty good, well done to Freddie and the lads.

14. shootxhakashoot

Agreed but there have always been options out there it was just never a priority of the club since cesc came in.

15. shootxhakashoot

I don't agree, he never addressed the defence, dm and we are still dealing with his philosophy on this. Some pragmatism is needed. I'm not saying go all out for a George Graham type manager but the philosophy of the club based on attacking football or nothing for 15 odd years has got us to where we are today and some of the fault lies with wenger. Defence has been a shambles at this club for years. It seems to be an afterthought every transfer window.
    That said we have been more of a **** show since the Kroenkes came to the club so you are spot on there.

Big Poppa likes this.
  16. ksarp

ksarp Well-Known Member

This is what I have been saying , front three don’t play defense.

17. ksarp

ksarp Well-Known Member

You have the link?

18. arsenalfc0719

arsenalfc0719 Member

Arsenal look like a team playing without a coach.

And we don't have a coach.

19. morpho

morpho #ArtetaOut = Permanent Ban

Well, we do but the guy clearly understand how **** we are and want out.

20. Sanis

Sanis Well-Known Member

Don't consume products with added sugar, try to reduce consumption of alcohol and nicotine (If you can, I can't). We'll come back to glorious days, we have to stay healthy in order to see Arsenal bounce back, it will take time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.