• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

You constantly rules out statements by other members regarding Freddie, you also supports Freddie whenever somebody are critical of him.

I have absolutely zero hate for Freddie, he was in fact one of my favourite players back in the day. But i knew from day 1 that this job are too big for him and that we needs an exeprienced manager.
Lol, because a lot of the criticism he gets is pretty unfair. At least I post about other stuff. Every single post I've seen from you since you started showing up here has either been complaining about Freddie or questioning other posters why they are backing him.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
We are the worst team off the ball in PL
It's clearly a known thing in football, why is no one upstairs organising an urgent enquiry into this sort of thing with the playing staff and football management. For years nothing has been changing with this and its absolutely absurd how our team sets itself out. All I can think is that is something to do with the philosophy of our club and attacking football etc. Seriously f**k all that and someone get in and address it.

Miyata

De Bruyne:

EL2gAHwXsAAulMe.jpg:large

We're too easy to play against. The worst team in defending transition attacks in the EPL.
I heard exactly the same, irl, from another player in the PL.
Shambles...

OneAW!

It's clearly a known thing in football, why is no one upstairs organising an urgent enquiry into this sort of thing with the playing staff and football management. For years nothing has been changing with this and its absolutely absurd how our team sets itself out. All I can think is that is something to do with the philosophy of our club and attacking football etc. Seriously f**k all that and someone get in and address it.

Boring defensive football isn't the answer. You get 3 points for a win but only 1 for a draw. Besides top quality defensive managers still need to spend to succeed look at Mourinho. Face it there's no manager out there better than Wenger. He has kept the squad overachieving for all 21 years but doubly so for the last 15 that Kroenke has been involved with th

Joestlaachmkr

Lol, because a lot of the criticism he gets is pretty unfair. At least I post about other stuff. Every single post I've seen from you since you started showing up here has either been complaining about Freddie or questioning other posters why they are backing him.
Lol what? I dont think it`s unfair to criticize a manager when they make the wrong decisions, and Freddie has not taken us forward.
I have absolutely not criticized Freddie whenever i gets a chance, that is complete BS. What i have tried to tell you in another thread is that Freddie lacks experience to be manager at this level and hiring the assistant of the manager who we sacked was a wrong move.

However, you defend Freddie whenever someone are questioning his decisions.

Manberg

Predator
Freddie’s not the manager he’s the interim head coach. It’s the board who should be criticised for not appointing a manager.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Our problem is still Emery even after he's gone.

Torreira and Guendouzi were his buys - his midfield.

Its almost like playing with no midfielders at all. They offer nothing going forward and are passed by in defense like if they weren't even there.

Anyone who has played the game knows that you have to have a solid back bone. You can have great attacking players, but if the defense is **** and midfield even worse you will play just like we do. Terrible.

So even though Özil, Pepe, Auba were all ****. It all starts at the back. Clowns for midfielders and defenders who can't defend or pass the ball out. Our right and left backs are a joke too.

Must be fun playing against this Arsenal. I would prefer David Luiz in midfield over Guendouzi.

Oh, and our youngsters suck. None really makes me say this kid is special.

We are a mess.

ksarp

Apart from the fact we were outplayed I do have to say they are a very dirty, devious team.

You say dirty, I say smart. Take Guendozi for instance, his dive for penalty, his letting KDB turn him? If only he were smarter? Give me intelligent players anyday .

OneAW!

Nobody is saying the Cam is the core of the problem. It might help if he did work a tiny bit harder though and have some effect on the game. The best example of this was on display for the opposition today, dynamic, powerful, hungry and always going forward with every pass and run. Defence is disastrous as is the midfield, we need a careful clear out (or firesale if necessary for deadwood that no one wants to buy) and to sign the type of players we haven't for all the last 15 years of Wenger and Emery. This will involve an acceptance by some that the clubs playing philosophy needs to change from "the arsenal way" that still gets carted out. We need a manager who can fix the defence and DM/b2b positions and add some steel and hunger back in the spine of our team, those two things go hand in hand. We never replaced Viera or tried to with a like for like. This is first priority.

Essien was too expensive and Baptista chose Real. Also Vieira wouldn't have won jack **** if Kroenke was the owner. We would have never broken the transfer record for Overmars or done what we needed to get Sol.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This game went better than expected, unless thought we could be losing 5 or 6 here so 3-0 is pretty good, well done to Freddie and the lads.

shootxhakashoot

Essien was too expensive and Baptista chose Real. Also Vieira wouldn't have won jack **** if Kroenke was the owner. We would have never broken the transfer record for Overmars or done what we needed to get Sol.
Agreed but there have always been options out there it was just never a priority of the club since cesc came in.

shootxhakashoot

Boring defensive football isn't the answer. You get 3 points for a win but only 1 for a draw. Besides top quality defensive managers still need to spend to succeed look at Mourinho. Face it there's no manager out there better than Wenger. He has kept the squad overachieving for all 21 years but doubly so for the last 15 that Kroenke has been involved with th
I don't agree, he never addressed the defence, dm and we are still dealing with his philosophy on this. Some pragmatism is needed. I'm not saying go all out for a George Graham type manager but the philosophy of the club based on attacking football or nothing for 15 odd years has got us to where we are today and some of the fault lies with wenger. Defence has been a shambles at this club for years. It seems to be an afterthought every transfer window.
That said we have been more of a **** show since the Kroenkes came to the club so you are spot on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom