• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta’s brainwashed these guys.

No matter where we are or what we’re doing on the pitch it’s literally get it to Tierney and cross.

I’m tired Robbie.

At least Atletico are cruising at the top of the La Liga and you can enjoy that.

Arteta has made certain members switch sports and resort to drugs.

:lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Story of the game is we scared of man city and didn't show any effort at all. Playing at home

They came here and gave 6/10 for effort, and came away with a win. Their players will barely remember this game in the summer, just another routine win.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
we did not play badly, city is super strong. We have to play ElNeny in between our CBs because our GK cant do what Ederson does. they are better than us, we went into the game knowing they are better than us.
I'm still happy with the performance.

Xhaka MOTM.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine losing 1-0 at home and we're not even attacking much since we don't want to lose by even more. What has my club become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom