• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I still feel like the way forward is to unearth more gems from our academy. It’s telling that our best player is the one we spent the least money on. We’re not going to be able to compete with some of the bigger money clubs without looking inward.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
In terms of overall effort and work rate the lads gave everything, I can't complain on that front. Man City are just a better team than us. It is what it is.

If you give 5 ft 7 Sterling a free header in the box after 2 minutes, you're shooting yourself in the foot though. I really rate Holding but that one was on him.

Not happy with Pepe today though. He hid and I don't like that. I've seen people in the witness protection scheme be more visible.
It's really hard to partner with a full back like Bellerin.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
So Everton play the game of the century and get beaten 3-1 but we lose 1-0 and we are faeces.

Someone's in need of a lobotomy surely?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Being serious though, that was decent-ish...especially after going 1 down in 90 seconds...we were playing the best team in the league though, a team we haven't beaten in this comp since 2016...it's where we are now, sadly.

More important match on Thursday anyway, we move!

Last edited:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Right thats why Ceballos played the best ball of the game against Benfica in his first start back from injury through to Bellerin. You muppet.
Si no hablas español cállate mejor, yo sí entiendo todas las instrucciones que Arteta se la pasa gritando todo el jodido partido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom