• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Manchester United| December 2, 2017 | 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
post_67606.jpg

Referee: Andre Marriner

Team News:
Arsenal
: Lacazette out
Manchester United: Jones out; Matic, Bailly & Fellaini doubts

Possible lineup:
jd0UeLv.png

Some memories from this fixture:

giphy.gif

nov-2001-thierry-henry-of-arsenal-scores-as-fabien-barthez-of-united-picture-id969047

twnJH.jpg

0BDCA38800000578-0-image-114_1416484368040.jpg

CrgLzdD.gif

COYG

StatLad

If we start getting cocky on this thread I'm gonna be livid. When we get cocky is when we lose, think Köln and Stoke.

And Lacazette out is a big miss, how long is he out for?

I think it'll be a tough game, Wenger's only beaten Mourinho once before and that was when it arguably didn't matter. But, who knows, COYG! Would love to see Mourinho's team get smacked again.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I said we'd beat Utd 5 games ago and I'm standing by it. Lacazette will be a loss and I guess we'll go with Welbeck for the pace. Super Sub Giroud to come on later if required.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Laca out is a big blow, wonder if it's Giroud or Welbeck who starts..

Would take a point here tbh, although I feel we can/should win this game.. Just can't lose, hurts extra losing to Manu and Mourinho..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
either it's gonna be 0-0 or 2-0 win for us Mourinho won't attack he'll just sit back and counter we have to be smart with this.

Same line up who played today only Welbeck for Lacazette.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Pretty gutted Lacazette is injured.

Mourinho knows we need to go for the win so it should make for an entertaining game at least.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Woke up and watched the 2nd half, beautiful performance, but gutted Laca is injured.
Mourinho is a lucky bastard.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Is Lukaku still under review or is he good to play against us?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good to see a 5-0 after a while.

For this game though, they are going to sit back and look to take advantage of the spaces behind.

Xhaka needs a disciplined performance and support from Ramsey. Welbeck to start upfront on the day.

Let’s not make any mistakes and see from there. We have the momentum and quality at the moment

tcahill

Welbeck has to start over Giroud. His energy and work rate are very valuable in big games. And he always turns up against United.

If Matic is out that's excellent news, he holds their whole midfield together.

Lukaku practically lives in Koscielny's pocket, I'd be more worried if Ibra starts.

2-0 to Arsenal

Giroud12

We absolutely have to start Giroud! Just look at the game yesterday. We should win this even without Lacazette.

dbig

Hate those ****ers. Even more with Mourinho there. Hope we give them a good thrashing. But I'll settle for 1-0 to the Arsenal.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m not sure who I’d start for this. Giroud does facilitate us playing very well at times but I do think it’s when he comes on as a sub. Often feel you get the same output out of Giroud is 30 mins as you do in 90 in terms of chances etc.

Play Welbeck for 60, Giroud for 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom