• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Manchester United| December 2, 2017 | 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
This is one of the most dangerously perpetuated lies in the world. People make the world go round. Fiat currency is a scam.

It seems to me that you have never visited V E G A S
maxresdefault.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Saying the right things, I'm very interested to see how we respond, we have an opportunity to go on a winning run now, time for this team to take the next step and be consistently good, the top level is up there with the best in the league..
We must absolutely demolish Liverpool at home. They are due a good beating from us.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How many teams have you supported ffs :lol:
In football I support one German, one Swedish and one English team. In other sports of course other teams.

Laying into your team's coach and the players is part and parcel of being a fan in my book. Nothing like ranting about them, the ref., the other team's manager.

BobP

Memri Fan
Thought this was a penalty as well

"

Laca should have been more unnatural with his movements, like he'd been disturbed.

Here, despite the fact that Rojo is obstructing Laca with his forearm, Laca continues to follow through trying to go for the ball.

It's often decisive in the mind of the official.

Although more dramatic, the Rodriguez incident is a typical example, if he'd just stayed down, he would have gotten a penalty.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's bought some crap no doubt but Koz & Mustafi are top international defenders but I just think that the team don;t have defending in their DNA, it's not something that seems to be drilled into them, his teams have been awful defensively, when it counts, for far too long.
No doubt we are an attacking team and defence in midfield could be better to aid the CB's. I do think however that a bit more individual determation from the CB's themselves would help. A "non shall pass" attitude would be welcome.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No doubt we are an attacking team and defence in midfield could be better to aid the CB's. I do think however that a bit more individual determation from the CB's themselves would help. A "non shall pass" attitude would be welcome.
Not sure that is a fair comment. Before this game, how many goals were scored at the emirates?

FreakySami

I think our team play in general is good. It's our individual mistakes where we are forcing things either because we cannot find a teammate or we are just not concentrate enough it's the problem. The systems we are playing this year seem much better, it's refreshing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom