• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | Saturday 30th January | KO: 17:30 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

novar

It won't be interesting, we will do the same trick of having everyone near our box and keep hoping for the best

I don't care how effective it is you will never be a top team doing that.

Iceman10

Established Member
We were better defensively at Old Trafford than we were in this game tbh and IIRC they barely created any chances when we played them earlier in the season.

I think people are going a bit over the top with our defensive performance. It’ll be interesting to see how we do against the likes of City, Liverpool, Sp**s, Leicester etc and if people keep that same energy.

You would expect us to be tighter at the back with 343, just a matter of getting the balance right now with a flat back four.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It won't be interesting, we will do the same trick of having everyone near our box and keep hoping for the best

I don't care how effective it is you will never be a top team doing that.

Why? We have been creating enough chances and scoring enough goals... all it takes is the correct players in the attacking third. The proof is in the pudding, we've been defensively sound AND scoring. The facts are there for you to see, dont be stupid.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

tenor.gif

No response from my man @Trilly as of yet, don't tell me @HairSprayGooners has him shook? :eek:

Reactions: A_G

Camus

Trusted ⭐
4 points in both games against United is good in totality. But on an individual, isolated, game by game basis, I'm disappointed we didn't win today even if we were missing multiple key players. United are in no shape or form in impressive in my opinion, I don't care about their results or form, they play dreadful every time I watch them and today was no expectation. I think they are in a massively false position.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Fair result. We missed auba and Saka. I think we would've won if we had them, just lacked that final cutting edge both in pass and finishing today.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
4 points in both games against United is good in totality. But on an individual, isolated, game by game basis, I'm disappointed we didn't win today even if we were missing multiple key players. United are in no shape or form in impressive in my opinion, I don't care about their results or form, they play dreadful every time I watch them and today was no expectation. I think they are in a massively false position.
If we hadn't dropped 2 points against Palace this would've been a better result. Our home form has absolutely killed our season.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Am I seeing @Trilly bigging up Ole and United but attacking Arteta for weeks?! Arteta has beaten Ole multiple times tactically now.

The decision to put Willian on was fantastic, United didn't get a look in down the right in the second half, he was **** for the most part but he pinned AWB back.

United have spent 1.1 billion since Fergie left with nothing to show for it. Ole himself has spent 300M on the squad, but nothing changes. They rely on individual brilliance from either Bruno or Rashford. They're a very disjointed team and incredibly poor defensively despite Ole spending £150M on the defence.

Arteta in comparison has spent £23M on the defence and we have the second best defensive record in the league. Bro this man doesn't get the plaudits he deserves considering the **** show he inherited.
I'm sorry, but I'm applauding. Take a bow, son, take a bow.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tell you what, the Kia boys were good again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure about you posting a video to Trilly with his song after your comments today.

I'm ngl, my comments today and all the times I keep tagging him in these comps with gay lyrics might be starting to look a bit too suspect.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I still can't get over the Bruno challenge on Xhaka. Imagine if it was reverse, everyone including us will be calling Xhaka an idiot for throwing another game away by getting sent off.

We get so many reds but these guys get away with murder. Bruno has done this in other games too. He literally goes around fouling but when he gets a touch, just holds his face and rolls around till other player gets carded and then he is immediately up. I know many call this being intelligent etc. But can't stand him. Similarly Rojo used to get away with murder. Crazy stat rojo hasn't got a single red at Utd. He has made some horrific fouls. Looks like he has passed that on to Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom