• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | Saturday 30th January | KO: 17:30 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Missing Tierney and Saka at the same time, is like the Invincibles missing Henry and Pires, in terms of how important they are to our attacking game.

This was a very good performance, with context.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Missing Tierney and Saka at the same time, is like the Invincibles missing Henry and Pires, in terms of how important they are to our attacking game.

This was a very good performance, with context.

:lol:

Had to cover yourself there with your "in terms of how important they are..." addition.

Mr Nostalgia.

Mohamed7

Only if you include Leno. Bellerin came from the youth team, Holding cost £2.5 million, Luiz £8 million, Cedric £1 million. Leno was about £20 million.
Cedric £1m was for the loan fee last season? We got him for free this season. Also, the Luiz fee you mentioned is €8m not £ if I recall correctly.

Anyways, my point is clear.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Cedric £1m was for the loan fee last season? We got him for free this season. Also, the Luiz fee you mentioned is €8m not £ if I recall correctly.

Anyways, my point is clear.
Yes it was the loan fee. I've seen the Luiz fee as £8 million in various sources but since Arsenal never give out the information, it's a moot point.

The point is indeed clear, our defence cost a fraction of the Manu defence and performed at least as well.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Cool to see that matchday programma thanking Rashford. Well done Arsenal Media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom