• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | April 8, 2018 14:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arsenal-v-Southampton.png

Southampton's PL form since beating Everton on November 26:
Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Referee:
Andre Marriner

Team News:

Untitled.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mhkitaryan's injury is unfortunate.

Iwobi was somewhat encouraging in his cameo last night but he's become really poor in the final 3rd. I would start Nelson ahead of him but Nelson has not been in magnificent form himself. I would still prefer Nelson as he might prove to be better in the final third but I hope Iwobi plays himself into some type of form.

We could see 3 in midfield with Özil and Iwobi behind Auba though. I wouldn't mind that too much. Intrigued to see how we go into this match given there is almost nothing at stake.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’d start Laca and Auba together. Perfect time to see if it can work/ find a way to make it work.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I hope we rest a few players. Play a defence of AMN, Chambers, Holding and Kola. Start Özil and Ramsey though, their beaming with confidence at the moment and let them continue this form.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would like to see Lacazette and Auba start together but not really much point risking our only EL striker.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This is the perfect match to experiment starting 2 up top to see if the Laca and PEA partnership can work together.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Mhkitaryan's injury is unfortunate.

Iwobi was somewhat encouraging in his cameo last night but he's become really poor in the final 3rd. I would start Nelson ahead of him but Nelson has not been in magnificent form himself. I would still prefer Nelson as he might prove to be better in the final third but I hope Iwobi plays himself into some type of form.

We could see 3 in midfield with Özil and Iwobi behind Auba though. I wouldn't mind that too much. Intrigued to see how we go into this match given there is almost nothing at stake.

i would like Iwobi to be tested in a 3-man flat CM structure, with a trio of Özil, Laca and Auba further up.

Also, agree with playing AMN and Kola at fullback positions. Talent wise they are theoretically no worse than the starters, I'd like them to gain some form and confidence in their positions - plus they offer something different to each respective starter, bellerin and nacho.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nothing better than smashing a Mark Hughes team. I still remember his celebration when that flop Jese scored against us. After the game he proceeded to say Jess was an “elite player.” Im not even sure he’s scored since :lol:.

Really unfortunate that Mkhitaryan got injured. He’s perfect for the way we play, moves the ball quickly and his short passes in the final third are always on point. We’ll miss him.

That said Iwobi did very well when he came on last night, half bottled his chance but a good cameo none the less. This is a good game for him to try and get his confidence up.

5-0 to us.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
They've got results notably against us,Utd and Sp**s looking at the table above. They've been a bit of a bogey team for us so it would be nice to beat them easily gor a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom