• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | April 8, 2018 14:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hughes makes himself look ridiculous.

Dont see much wrong with his statements, apart from the bouncing up part. Wilshere and the player were equally at fault in my opinion.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Dont see much wrong with his statements, apart from the bouncing up part. Wilshere and the player were equally at fault in my opinion.

"If you're going to send Jack off you have to send Wilshere off for bouncing up. I thought I saw a definite movement with knee."

He just said Wilshere should be sent off for bouncing up and and trying to knee the bloke , that's ridiculous .

Hughes makes himself look ridiculous.

Ive said this before, but Hughes has mastered the art of talking complete nonsense with conviction. The problem he has now however, is that most people are starting to see through this. He will prob get the Wales job after Giggs fails to qualify for the Euros. Then he will fail to qualify for the WC and fall into relative anonymity at various mid-table championship sides, occasionaly pushing for a play-off place before some desperate relegation battling PL side offers him a contract till the end of the season and then back into the Championship.. Not too dissimilar to a certain Mick McCarthy !

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
"If you're going to send Jack off you have to send Wilshere off for bouncing up. I thought I saw a definite movement with knee."

He just said Wilshere should be sent off for bouncing up and and trying to knee the bloke , that's ridiculous .

That I agree with, and is the ridiculous part for me as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It was yellow card from the start for jack his player acted badly and throw Jack into the ground in front ref eyes. So clear yellow for jack and clear red for Stephens

Ashybashy86

I watched the clip again, it was the aggressive tug of the shirt (how shirt got ripped) at the end that caused the reaction from Stephens. Wilshere wasn't just trying to slow him down, he provoked Stephens. Both deserved a red on second viewing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The atmosphere at the Emirates has gone to ****. We weren't far from the Saints fans and that's all we could hear. Deafening, even when they were losing.

There seemed to be more Chinese and US fans around us. The guy behind must have been deaf, talking at 90 decibels. He was explaining the rules to his girlfriend the whole match. 'Like the umpire is spraying a line, so that like the players like know where to stand'.:lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We won the game we are in no mans land in the league. We need to get ready for Athletico!!!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

The atmosphere at the Emirates has gone to ****. We weren't far from the Saints fans and that's all we could hear. Deafening, even when they were losing.

There seemed to be more Chinese and US fans around us. The guy behind must have been deaf, talking at 90 decibels. He was explaining the rules to his girlfriend the whole match. 'Like the umpire is spraying a line, so that like the players like know where to stand'.:lol:
Well, at least it gave you the chance to shout out about squad cost, without being bothered.

HBL

Established Member
Didn’t cost us anything today but I do wonder how many points individual errors from Cech & Mustafi in particular have cost us this season. Probably at least 8-10 points.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Didn’t cost us anything today but I do wonder how many points individual errors from Cech & Mustafi in particular have cost us this season. Probably at least 8-10 points.
Mustafi looks worse live than he does on TV. Even simple passes under no pressure are off target. Wondering if he's short sighted.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Explains why the atmosphere always look s**t in these kind of games

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I don't want to bash the attendances recently but is there any requirement for clubs to post actual match attendances anywhere?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Think Jack had had a session with Adams and Merson before he came on. Played like a drunk.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
Mustafi looks worse live than he does on TV. Even simple passes under no pressure are off target. Wondering if he's short sighted.
His attempted long balls to Aubameyang are also hilariously bad. Usually ends up just kicking it straight out of play

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
13 wins in 17 league matches at home, 2 wins and 2 draws. Unlucky defeat against United, outclassed by City and decent performances against Chelsea and Liverpool in patches.

Home form has definitley been a positive this season.
If our away form was half decent we definitely could've finished 3rd with not bad total of points. Unfortunately it been shambles away form even Burnley got better away form than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom