• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | February 24, 2019 14:05 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerfamily

It's amazing what happens when you play your best players (Ramsey, Özil) and play to your strengths. Should've won by a few more goals really. I even thought, dare I say, we defended quite fell (first ten minutes aside). We really need Auba to start scoring so we can get some momentum to finish in the top four in this run in.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kolasinac was brilliant today and yet ours fans are talking about buying new full backs. Enjoy the win ffs.
He was good today. And Lich before he went off.

But that’s the difference between good players and great players . . consistency.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Kolasinac was brilliant today and yet ours fans are talking about buying new full backs. Enjoy the win ffs.
There was no threat or anything that could hold Kola back. He had a good game though and does have good games from time to time but there is no denying we need 2 new fullbacks next season.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The first half was one of the best halves I have seen Arsenal play. The second half wasn't as good but still decent performance.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Bouremouth are very good at home. In away table they're below Southampton.
Charity FC looking at that stat

images

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Xhaka, Iwobi and Leno were all very good, however for me it's between Sokratis and Kola for MOTM for me.

Dare I say it that Sokratis and Kola have been our most consisstent and best players this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom