• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 0 Southampton | Saturday, December 11 | KO: 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What a chance for arsenal, surely can’t bottle this.
ShyInbornAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Diesel

So a manager whose metrics end up with same amount of avg wins as not wins is in bad form... we got Southampton next. We will beat them.. the players will be all smiles patting themselves on back then get worked by moyes west ham and then probably lose or draw another game that most would expect wins from... just pure ****. It is what it is... kroenkes have no intention of changing coaches so talking about that makes no sense either. We are mid table with this ownership period. Sp**s lost conte in the summer and still somehow ended up with them. When united fire a manger they dont spend 7 weeks securing ralf ragnick... carrick is there for 1-2 games then ****s off. The whole clubs operation looks like its playing catch up all the ****ing time so what makes now any different. Whatever we do it will be to late. Season wasted

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They will press the hell out of Partey and ‘Parents trust me with the keys’ Granit who won’t be able to handle it. We will gift them a few goals.. rinse and repeat

Saints 2-1

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You'd have to be daft to think we're winning this. It's time for our annual free fall out of CL contention. This has draw written all over it of not another humiliating loss.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Need a result here. Despite our myriad flaws, top 4 very much still in play due to struggles elsewhere (assuming United can’t right the ship under Uncle Ralf).

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our home record and away records have swapped from last season. Fully expect a win followed by a week of bounce back-affirming training ground rondo videos from Arsenal.com prior to west ham.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Drawn our last 2 home games against them. Can't see Mikel's plucky reds getting another draw so I think a Saints win.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Does anyone really care anymore?

We win this, Arteta is still here.

We lose, Arteta is still here.

This nightmare is never ending. Win or lose we know what performance we’ll put out and continue to put out week after week.

Great season, this.
I care but I agree it feels hopeless. What baffles me is how the Kroenkes are ok seemingly losing money by the minute with this fool in charge. You don't outspend every other club in Europe in the transfer window for this. We will never be a CL club under this manager so it's insane for them to spend more than was being spent when we were in the CL to persist with someone directly harming the revenue streams.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

The Athletic praying for win or look pretty stupid with their large 'trust the process' back catalogue.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

There’s more where that came from son. Still sitting on money from 1958. I’m going in twice as hard 🦾
Still got your 'eye on the prize'? Or have you woken up from that drug induced top 4 dream.

mpower2540

Hard to really care about this , motivation is lacking. Not like we are good to watch. I skip this one.
My problem is I care too much. I say I don’t then match day comes and I can’t help but get into it again.

Then I see that **** head on the touch line and start crying uncontrollably. We could be doing so much better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom