• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
EJ9c4w2WkAExt9D

We need 3 points
I dont get it, its saying we can only finish 5th - 15th???

Ashybashy86

Hoping for? The question refers to what I think will happen? Or what I want to happen? I voted a draw because I think we will drop points again but now I don’t know if I miss understood the question itself
Do you hope we win, lose or draw? Not sure why anyone would hope for a draw tbh. Most are hoping for a win, but some a loss because they feel it'll be one step closer to Emery's exit. I voted win because a loss to Southampton at home would be depressing.

Edit: The question should really be "What result are you expecting for this match?"

MikeVinna

Established Member
We’ll see this tomorrow:

Leno

Bellerin Sokratis Luiz Kolasinac

Guendouzi Xhaka Torreira

Özil

Auba Laca​

1-2 loss. Xhaka red card and penalty.

morpho

Established Member
Why did someone change the poll to hope? I didnt read that until it was too late. Of course i dont hope for a draw! Does any actually hope for a loss?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If Leicester can put 9 past them on their own pitch anything less than 5 (without reply) is unacceptable. Even a scraped win hopefully won't do Emery any favours. And talking of bringing Xhaka back will not endear the manager to the already disgruntled fanbase. I'm guessing those "hoping" for a Southampton win either misread the question or feel it will hasten the Spaniard's departure so therefore voted accordingly

That’s not how it works though is it? 7 days later they also led for an hour at the Etihad and only lost 5 minutes from time with people predicting double figures.

Let’s just focus on getting our groove back because there are no “should’s” with Emery’s Arsenal.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A low scoring win but with a good performance would do me. If we scrape a 1-0 then definitely concerns. In fairness to Southampton didn't they push city close recently after that 9-0?
Absolutely. And that Leicester game didn't feel like a 9-0 to me, 7-0 would have been a fairer result.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The first decent thing he's said in a while that I can remember. But I'm tired of lip service—it's all we ever get.
The part about drawing still pisses me off. He's happy with draws at home. Rest of the stuff is just garbage to appease the fans & save his job

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Absolutely. And that Leicester game didn't feel like a 9-0 to me, 7-0 would have been a fairer result.

It was just one of those freak games where the opposition hit their peak and the team that lost laid all their weaknesses out in the open.

Southampton completely lost their discipline after the red card and although they were ruthless I thought Leicester could’ve actually scored more.

The scoreline gets the headlines but I’m not sure why it’s really relevant to our game against them.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The first decent thing he's said in a while that I can remember. But I'm tired of lip service—it's all we ever get.

Sending the wrong message there imo , winning and drawing , it;s who you drew against . The rest of it is bulldust , if the players could put on a better performance they would . Guy does my head in .

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Time to mean business.

Leno
Bellerin Chambers Holding Tierney
Torreira
Pepe Özil Guendouzi Aubameyang
Lacazette

mpower2540

Think we’ll win but it’ll be far from convincing. Fully expecting yet another change of system, Xhaka and Guendouzi forced into the team together, Kolasinac starting, Pepe benched.

Southampton are rubbish and if ever there was a game to forget about what the opposition can do and go out and play it will be this one. If he can’t muster a convincing win out of this game and Raul doesn’t respond then we are in real trouble

*Also watch us make Moussa Djenepo look unplayable

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think first time today we'll see bellerin Tierney start together either in 4 or 5 at the back and it's great they both important in way we playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom