• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is my first matchthread so it isnt good at all, much like Arsenal. Anyway: I think all of our players are available and i think we can snatch a draw.

Snatch a draw, that's the spirit! If we win you'll have to continue. You could end up being Emery's saviour! :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So the first of 4 matches that will determine if Emery is gone by Christmas.

Saints Home
Norwich Away
Brighton Home
West Ham Away

I know the club have announced they'll support him but they also said things have to improve. It must start on Sat with 3pts for Emery to have any chance of turning things around. If he fails the 5th game is City at Home, possibly with Freddie in charge!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even more reason to know what you have. I have never met a person from a poor/rough background that wasn't acutely aware of what they owned. If anything it makes you appreciate these things more. Or at least it should. That fact makes me even more resentful of that despicable human.

Think Pennant is just a knob really, regardless of anything else...looked a quality young player when we loaned him to Leeds, him and Reyes looked amazing in our 2004 Community Shield win over United.

Last edited:

Riou

Who else thought Gervinho was gonna be the best false 9 in the league after this?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Looking forward to Torreira scoring an equalising header at extra time, after he gets introduced minutes earlier for Auba.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Who else thought Gervinho was gonna be the best false 9 in the league after this?
He scored a great goal against Chelsea the next week, but it was downhill from there.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Just me then :lol:

Really felt he was gonna kick on at the start of that season, then he missed the open goal against Bradford and was basically finished!

I’m with you :lol: He showed so much promise there to start, shame he never kicked on

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
As long as we don't lose, Emery will find a positive to gloss about it.

This needs to be shared again though :)

Everytime I see this I get mad. Not only were they so bad form wise they also pump us 4-0 then went straight back to sh!t form.

Last edited:

Riou

Everytime I see this I get bad. Not only were they so bad form wise they also pump us 4-0 then went straight back to sh!t form.

That Flamini and Ramsey midfield :drool:

BigPoppaPump

That Flamini and Ramsey midfield :drool:

F*ckin Flamini, if there was ever a player who took advantage of Arsenal and milked us for everything it's him. Why did we bring him back and have him play so much ffs.

Also I don't think I'll ever miss Ramsey at Arsenal.

Riou

F*ckin Flamini, if there was ever a player who took advantage of Arsenal and milked us for everything it's him. Why did we bring him back and have him play so much ffs.

Also I don't think I'll ever miss Ramsey at Arsenal.

The most annoying thing about Flamini to me, is that he always gets grouped together with our amazing 07-08 midfield, he was carried by three amazing playmakers...think if Coq played in that team it would have been even better, as Flamini got forward way to many times for my liking and wasn't as good a ball winner as Francis.

There is a line in Red Dwarf where Rimmer is talking about his three brothers and says, "We were like the four Musketeers...well three Muskaeteers, they always made me be the Queen of Spain" ...that's definitely Flam, compared to Cesc, Hleb and Rozza :lol:

He always used to befriend our best player like a literally parasite, meaning trying to get rid of him was even harder!

BigPoppaPump

The most annoying thing about Flamini to me, is that he always gets grouped together with our amazing 07-08 midfield, he was carried by three amazing playmakers...think if Coq played in that team it would have been even better, as Flamini got forward way to many times for my liking and wasn't as good a ball winner as Francis.

There is a line in Red Dwarf where Rimmer is talking about his three brothers and says, "We were like the four Musketeers...well three Muskaeteers, they always made me be the Queen of Spain" ...that's definitely Flam, compared to Cesc, Hleb and Rozza :lol:

He always used to befriend our best player like a literally parasite, meaning trying to get rid of him was even harder!

See I was fully in agreement with Cesc and Hleb carrying that team. Until you said Rosicky.

Flamini did way more for Arsenal Rosicky who played like 3 games a season but is rated so highly by Arsenal fans for some reason. Rosicky is probably the biggest myth at Arsenal ever.

Riou

See I was fully in agreement with Cesc and Hleb carrying that team. Until you said Rosicky.

Flamini did way more for Arsenal Rosicky who played like 3 games a season but is rated so highly by Arsenal fans for some reason. Rosicky is probably the biggest myth at Arsenal ever.

Can understand if you don’t rate Rosicky as highly as I do...but how can you say Flamini did for us than him!?

BigPoppaPump

As long as we don't lose, Emery will find a positive to gloss about it.

This needs to be shared again though :)

Also this picture proves to me that there was a blueprine to beat Arsène Wenger’s teams which mean that we wouldn’t have progressed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom