• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Morale is just fabulous on here.
surely we can’t lose, can we? How are we likely lining up?

Moah

I'm all for Emery out but I have got this feeling that he's been enlightened during the international break and he is going to use the best XI, play the football we like, and show us a spirited team play for the first time.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I reckon we’re gonna win this, we’re actually good at home and Southampton aren’t playing well last time I checked.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It has more to do with the fact that there are some managers who are kryptonite, regardless of what team or form you're in. Koeman and Mourinho were like that for the most part of Wenger's reign.

But then Wenger was also a kryptonite to a whole loads more of them :)

I don’t believe in kryotonite or whatever. Really Arsène’s teams just committed too many players forward and if you knew how to explot that it was curtains for us. It didn’t always work because Arsène was a good coach and we had good players sometimes but when it did work it was abysmal and we would completely collpase.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
We need to change this situation. We must win the next 3 matches, it is easy games, 9/9 please, Come on Arsenal!

Ashybashy86

Can only hope the players—as highly paid professionals—are up for this game. They've had 2 weeks to get over the last game defeat. Although, I imagine it's not easy seeing a rival club who are only 3 points behind us, sack a manager better than Emery—to improve their situation. I know I'd feel a bit dejected.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
If they don't win this, Emery is done imo. They won't beat Norwich away and so it'll be 6 wins from the last 21 in the PL, relegation form. Scoring less goals than Burnley and Aston Villa despite having £190m worth of attacking talent will also count against him.
would be glorious stuff if we do lose the game and they sack Emery :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom