• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't realise he was going through such severe depression. Loved his performances.

Ferngully, Aladdin, Father's Day, Jumanji, Mrs Doubtfire...some of my absolute favourite films as a very young kid, some literally just because of Robin...seemed like such an amzing man.

Hexagon9

I was hoping for a new caretaker manager for this one, but all we’re going to get is the return of Xhaka.:facepalm:

Riou

David Seaman’s last ever game for The Arsenal.

I know his most famous save was against Sheffield United in the semi, but that one right at the end of this is top quality too...what a way to end your Arsenal career!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Shane Long hasn't scored in the league yet. You can practically bet on a late sub appearance and the winning goal/equalizer.

Southampton always have some plumber who’ll build a career playing against us.

Never forget Cuco Martina who got a move to Everton off of scoring a banger against us and never did anything of note ever again.

I will say though that Djenepo looks top quality, hope we’re keeping an eye on him. Plays just like a Mane regen.

Riou

Arsenal is a mad place right now...fans don’t want to watch the games, and the players all want to leave...yet we will all be there on Saturday, forced to angrily support/play for this club...love it :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The international break should have been extended a further week as it went by too quickly.

I see us winning this with a goal from a corner and the “give him until the end of the season” brigade will be back.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Ferngully, Aladdin, Father's Day, Jumanji, Mrs Doubtfire...some of my absolute favourite films as a very young kid, some literally just because of Robin...seemed like such an amzing man.

His dramatic work is also STELLAR!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Southampton have lost 5 of their last 6 games including a draw. Leicester spanked them 9-0 at St Marys.

Losing would be unthinkable.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
10 people wanting Southampton to win? Pretty disgusting.
It's 11 now. I clicked on to see who they were and inadvertently voted. :lol:

Hoping to see Arsenal lose is pretty distasteful. Hope a mod can change that to an Arsenal win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom