• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Stoke City | April 1, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksarp

I know players do it all the time and can probably take it but the way Özil spoke to Bellerin was really unnecessary .. don’t like to see things like that

Cuddling hasn’t helped, Bellerin’s regression is undeniable. His decision making out there leaves you scratching your head. What a manager who believes in “ player figuring”out what do do, it’s on leaders on the field to rectify idiocy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I like this "aggression" between players. I think if it comes from a good place for the good of the team,players accept it and move on. Alexis was all about himself so his entreaties were less well received.

OSBK

Established Member
Poor performance overall.

Like auba, laca, mhky as a front 3. Pacey and exciting.

Really dont like jack in Özil role, Özil looks useless when jack plays there.

MkhiMagic

That was the first time all 4 (lmao) were on the pitch together right? Looked so good and creative, seemed like if the game was half an hour longer we would have put 6-7 past them. Just need another winger in the Draxler mold for rotation between the 5 and our attack is set for the next couple of years. 4-2-3-1 is the best way forward but we need better midfielders. Imagine someone like Matic as the DM and Dembele as B2B behind those 4? Would be a scary team.

HBL

Established Member
Ospina - 5
Bellerin - 6
Mustafi - 7
Chambers - 7.5
Monreal - 7
Elneny - 5
Ramsey - 7
Wilshere - 5
Özil - 7
Welbeck - 4
Aubameyang - 7.5

Lacazette - 7
Xhaka - 7
Mkhi - 7

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Man, that was about the most lackluster 3-0 win I've ever seen. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Wilshere was terrible. Ramsey wasn't much better (did they really give him Man of the Match and if so what match were they watching?). Not one of Özil's better games until toward the end when Lacazette came on. Alex and Pierre saved Arsenal's butts in the end (although up until then I was feeling a bit sorry for Aubameyang because nobody could get him the ball). Thankfully the defense was fairly solid, although those guys were sloppy with the ball too. I thought Elneny did a nice job in front of the defense, but he didn't contribute much going forward either. But I'll take it. Three points is three points. Almost feels like pulling one out on a cold, rainy Wednesday night in Stoke.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Enyoyed reading all the comments about Ramsey and then... boom MotM.

Wilshere had one bad game now. but he will never be the same after his injuries? He had fantastic games already this season, we can't afford to lose him.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Just watching MOTD. Someone said John Motson had retired and I argued with about 4 people about how awful he is. Yet he done the West Ham game. You people are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom