• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Sunderland | 16/05/17 | Sky Sports |19:45 BST

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mm76again...

Thought Xhaka was outstanding this evening. Next season I am expecting big things.

Hopefully nothing seriously wrong with Ramsey he was very good this evening.

And lastly we need Alexis and Özil to stay. They are a touch of class above the rest. Even if one is lazy and the other moody. They are our own chuckle brothers.

agree except Ramsey is still very much on probation for me

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
So getting this straight:

The Top 4 trophy will be defined by a difference of 1 point with Liverpool. So essentially, the game where Sanchez was left out of the main squad because reasons. The guy who is 1 goal away from golden boot and is also the team's top assist. Cool.

Well, like Wenger said, it's been defined by teams going on holiday.

Like us on the first day of this season.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
They've not stopped making booze yet have they? Plenty of time.

I think Jack's succession of injuries equates to Gazza's cup final injury after which he was never the same player....

In terms of the booze - tobacco seems to be Wilshere's drug of choice...

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
So getting this straight:

The Top 4 trophy will be defined by a difference of 1 point with Liverpool. So essentially, the game where Sanchez was left out of the main squad because reasons. The guy who is 1 goal away from golden boot and is also the team's top assist. Cool.
Or you know, getting whooped by Crystal Palace or West Brom. Going down 3 love against Bournemouth.

There are so many times we've been **** it doesn't make sense to put the blame on a single one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom