• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Sunderland | 16/05/17 | Sky Sports |19:45 BST

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHOPS

Well as I predicted another win and goal scorer too!(I've actually predicted the last four correctly)
I think we should definately make a firm bid for Pickford he was outstanding and it would've been a landslide but for him,all a bit late though I fancy us to beat The Toffees Sunday but just can't see 'Pool or Citeh slipping up so it's Thursday night European Footie for us should be interesting to say the least!

Hyruga

Well as I predicted another win and goal scorer too!(I've actually predicted the last four correctly)
I think we should definately make a firm bid for Pickford he was outstanding and it would've been a landslide but for him,all a bit late though I fancy us to beat The Toffees Sunday but just can't see 'Pool or Citeh slipping up so it's Thursday night European Footie for us should be interesting to say the least!

No way. Pickford is just a rookie. Made some good saves but still error prone. Does not know how to organise his defence and does not have the height or agility to be a top keeper which is another reason why Sunderland is in shambles.

Heaton might be a choice with better experience, assertiveness, agility and height.

However, with Szcesncy, Ospina, martinez in reserves and Cech being the keeper who has made the most saves among the top 6 clubs, I don't see any reason to buy any keeper in the near term.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/sta...y=GOALKEEPING&pos=0&team=0&sort=9&sortOrder=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom