• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Swansea City | 28/10/17 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
UuCgbA1.jpg

Referee: Lee Mason

-Arsenal can win back-to-back home Premier League matches against Swansea City for the first time.

-Swansea City have won three times away at Emirates Stadium in the Premier League – only Chelsea have defeated Arsenal more often there (4).

-This will be Arsène Wenger’s 800th PL match in charge of Arsenal – only Sir Alex Ferguson (810) has managed more in the competition.

-Olivier Giroud has been directly involved in five goals in seven PL starts against Swansea (three goals, two assists).

Team News
Arsenal:
Ospina, Welbeck, Chambers, Mustafi all out
Swansea: Olsson, Sanches, Bartley out, Bony a doubt

Possible line-up:
kTHhRY5.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Tricky game but a team we should beat comfortably really. Swans probably won't be as easy to play through as Everton but I'm excited to see our best front 3 again.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We need to come out the blocks as we did vs Watford but this time we need to finish them off by half time. I'm confident Ozils new found enthusiasm will continue, whether he's playing for us or himself I dont care, as long as he keeps it up until he signs or leaves. We need to be winning this at least 4-0, with Spus & City on the horizon, we need all the pts and confidence we can get.

skip spence

One positive is that now at least we have a proper starting 11.

Only question ahead of Saturday is who will sit down for Welbeck.. ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Welbeck isn't due back until the Sp**s match anyway.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Might be the 4th game in a row I miss most if not all of :eek:

StatLad

Where do you get these statistics from? Pretty sure some are wrong, we did the double over Swansea last year.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Swansea win or hard fought draw with Giroud scoring the equaliser making it 1-1.

FinnGooner

Established Member
This is a very significant game because I'll be at the stadium. To raise the stakes even more, I've brought in Lacazette to my FPL team and set him as captain. I need us to thrash those Swans. A run-of-the-mill 2-0 just won't do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom