• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
bm4pybqm74n61.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Thinking about it the Kane challenge on Gabriel was wayyyy worse than the Lamela one on Tierney. Like Lamela deserved to be sent off, it was a second yellow (and frankly he deserves to be sent off just for the accumulative sh*t he's done over the years), but the Lamela arm wasn't actually dangerous in any meaningful way. The Kane shoulder barge was very dangerous, it was violent.

Football is a strange sport where superficial violence is often punished more harshly than actual violence.

say yes

forum master baiter
Thinking about it the Kane challenge on Gabriel was wayyyy worse than the Lamela one on Tierney. Like Lamela deserved to be sent off, it was a second yellow (and frankly he deserves to be sent off just for the accumulative sh*t he's done over the years), but the Lamela arm wasn't actually dangerous in any meaningful way. The Kane shoulder barge was very dangerous, it was violent.

Football is a strange sport where superficial violence is often punished more harshly than actual violence.
Was clearly frustrated about not touching the ball all game. Lad doesn't seem to realise that his club have hired Mourinho as manager.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Was clearly frustrated about not touching the ball all game. Lad doesn't seem to realise that his club have hired Mourinho as manager.

Yeah fair enough he's frustrated, he's a world class footballer who's pissed up most of his career at a club with no trophies, that doesn't excuse being violent on a football pitch though.

People say he gets special treatment cos he's England captain, but it goes a bit deeper than that. He's a certain 'type' of England captain. Rooney was England captain but he wasn't protected in the same way. Rooney was working class Irish catholic from Liverpool, whereas Kane has cultivated this sort of 'respectable' status. Maybe it's cos his name is Harry and he's southern, maybe it's the hair. Hard to describe but everyone knows exactly what it is.

He's the Head Boy who's also a bully.

blaze_of_glory

It seems like a lot of people are misunderstanding the clear cut chance rule vs direct kick in the box penalty. This was a penalty because it was a direct kick foul in their box. Not because it was a denied clear goal scoring opportunity. You’d need the clear goal scoring opportunity for it to be considered as a red + penalty.
There's been so much bs about penalties that people have forgotten the most basic rules. Including the ****** on Sky

mirrorstare

Terrible game management by Mourinho. Arteta had him on toast.

The sit back style was woeful and left Son/Lamella, Kane and Bale out of the game for the whole of the first half and much of the 2nd, despite the one brief chance that led to a goal.

It meant that most of the game his team was reliant on lesser players like Doherty, who was really poor against Tierny and ESR who were rampant. Mourinho isn't used to having a team spending 6th where there's holes in the side and you have to fit tactics to suit your best players.

Taking off Bale was also a mistake, in the last 10 minutes when they were rampant he could have made a difference.

From the condescending comment he made on (I look up the table) you could tell his plan was to hold for a draw, I was surprised he didn't even bother to try and force the errors we have been doing regularly now for getting too cute playing at the back.

I thought it was a dead game the moment Son went out, Sp**s already showed how crippled they are when that happens this season and I thought the whole game was going to be us passing around and them failing to counter for a boring 0-0. But then that ridiculous rabona happened and fortunately for us, a deflection and a penalty.

Everyone says now Mourinho lost it tactically but he seems to have lost something more important now, it doesn't seem like the Sp**s squad believes in him. It seems he's more focused to fight with the board for money and signings that to make his squad fight for him to the death, which is what made him great before getting to play real life FIFA with Chelsea. If he continues going like this he'll only become less and less relevant.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
From the condescending comment he made on (I look up the table) you could tell his plan was to hold for a draw, I was surprised he didn't even bother to try and force the errors we have been doing regularly now for getting too cute playing at the back.

I thought it was a dead game the moment Son went out, Sp**s already showed how crippled they are when that happens this season and I thought the whole game was going to be us passing around and them failing to counter for a boring 0-0. But then that ridiculous rabona happened and fortunately for us, a deflection and a penalty.

Everyone says now Mourinho lost it tactically but he seems to have lost something more important now, it doesn't seem like the Sp**s squad believes in him. It seems he's more focused to fight with the board for money and signings that to make his squad fight for him to the death, which is what made him great before getting to play real life FIFA with Chelsea. If he continues going like this he'll only become less and less relevant.
I'd like to know the stat of the percentage of total goals contributed by Son and Kane for Sp*rs. The whole club is basically those two players.

goonergaz

He's at the self-destruct point he reaches at every club he joins...so glad he didn't come here, he's a ticking time-bomb who leaves clubs worse than when he joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom