• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Thinking about it the Kane challenge on Gabriel was wayyyy worse than the Lamela one on Tierney. Like Lamela deserved to be sent off, it was a second yellow (and frankly he deserves to be sent off just for the accumulative sh*t he's done over the years), but the Lamela arm wasn't actually dangerous in any meaningful way. The Kane shoulder barge was very dangerous, it was violent.

Football is a strange sport where superficial violence is often punished more harshly than actual violence.
Was listening to the Guardian football podcast and they were clear the Kane challenge should have been a red card!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is anyone still annoyed about the last 10 mins of that game? Still cannot understand what was going though the players minds... everyone collectively lost their heads and it could quite easily have been 2-2. I wonder how different the reaction will have been then
Not me, I left the room and soon as Kane threw himself to the floor on the edge of the box in the 88th min. I did briefly come back in, but they were all over us and I could feel my blood pressure shooting up, so I left again . :D

Feel great today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's hilarious how quickly a Sp**s pundit/ex player/whatever goes to the "How many Arsenal players would get in this Sp**s team?" well?

Redknapp and Dawson were straight at it on the weekend, it's even funnier when they say this and then we competely outplay them!

Think I remember Robbie Keane before a game in 2009 saying how he felt Sp**s finally had a better squad than Arsenal, naturally Arsenal win 3-0 and go on to finish ahead of Sp**s...we really have scarred that club badly, haven't we :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom