• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion | 25/09/17 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kopzilla

Always Negative
After watching the highlights, this team doesn't fill me with confidence. It was unconvincing and once again we scraped through thanks to the referee.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I feel like people are being very unfair on Elneny when they say all he does is play it safe.
It's a Jekyl and Hyde thing with him. Yesterday I criticised him for being safe at half time then he turned it around and had a very good second half. A few games ago I praised his first half before he then turned in one of the most inspidid CM performances.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You hate anything that makes Wenger look bad, so you must hate Arsenal. The way you steam into all the players lately is very telling. :lol:
Very telling, very sly, but not sly enough.;)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
3 pts was the main thing last night, we need a run of wins to really get up there. Last night we overtook Huddersfield and now have Watford in our sights, that is the result of our poor start so I'm not going to complain how we win, as long as we do. Brighton next, 3pts the target!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What you didn't mention - his away record is played 7, won 1, drawn 2, lost 5. Pretty terrible.

So he's got him by one ball, the one that sits closer to North London.
You've put the damper on @GoonerJeeves 's rousing post, trying to show Wenger up as terrible using only away matches, but the stats need to add up and yours don't.

The truth is that Wenger and Pullis have met 19 times and Pullis has only won 5 of them, so let's round it up to 'Wenger's got him by a ball and a half' and have done. :lol:

Tywin

Watching the game yesterday really made me miss Santi. What a brilliant footballer he was and what a huge difference a peak Santi would make to our midfield. He was fantastic for us all over the pitch. Amazing ball control, dropping back to win possession, going past cats like they weren't there, great shooting and passing range. Been our biggest loss in the last 3 seasons.

Players like Santi are the reason why young kids play football.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I was expecting more positive posts after the game, but it was just another reminder I am on AM.
Once again: Pulis is a ****. I respect his teams and the way he sets them up, but I just cant respect coaches who keep moanong about nothing. There was a situation during the game that perfectly sum up his idiotic mind. One of his players bodychecked Alexis or Ramsey I think. Just for a moment Alexis/Aaron was going to raise his hands looking for faul, but even the player realized it wont/shouldnt be called. Pulis reaction was nuts, he threw his hands in the air and screamed simething, clearly upset there was even an idea of our player asking for a faul. Not 2 minutes later; IDENTICAL situation, but other way around. Now it was their player going down hoping for a faul. It literally was the same faul as the first one, and Pulis reaction was the same. He screamed, waived his hands and waa clearly pissed of it wasnt called. I just cant stand that, and in a no way I can respect that. Keep barking you ******, and be happy you only lost 2 nil.

About our game, I was pleased. Its never perfect, cause there is no suvh thing as perfection, but we won against a tough team in a convincing way. Our defending was spot on, as a team. More then few times we has them go from a good position to cross/pass allllll the way back to their keeper. All because we were united and active.
Laca motm, even tho I called this game as a perfect one for Nacho to shine, and he did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom