• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'll save certain posters the trouble of posting in here:
93713.jpg

Another dead game for Arsenal. Fancy West Ham to get something
94219.jpg

Need to get to the 40 point mark before the clocks go forward. Never thought I'd say that.
92579.jpg

We will put West Ham in friend zone.
97633.jpg

David Moyes masterclass I'm hearing.

That's probably your best posting in ages. Bravo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dont know what to expect but Westham looking so s}}t and we improved our league form should be winning this with ease. going with 3-0.
Leno
Bellerin Luiz Mari Saka
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Özil Auba
Nektiah.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also our our postponed game against city confirmed in 11 of March fans not happy about this.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also our our postponed game against city confirmed in 11 of March fans not happy about this.

Suits us tbf, other option was having three games in a week with the rearranged Southampton game.

Hopefully we can nick something off City after they’ve had a gruelling derby.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Suits us tbf, other option was having three games in a week with the rearranged Southampton game.

Hopefully we can nick something off City after they’ve had a gruelling derby.
Yes better play them now than later. fans are more angry about the travelling and tickets.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Dont know what to expect but Westham looking so s}}t and we improved our league form should be winning this with ease. going with 3-0.
Leno
Bellerin Luiz Mari Saka
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Özil Auba
Nektiah.
West Ham gave Liverpool a game the other day - but they were at home. I need to check and see what their away form is like but we honestly should be putting them away.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

West Ham gave Liverpool a game the other day - but they were at home. I need to check and see what their away form is like but we honestly should be putting them away.

They played Liverpool away mate. They’ve looked a lot better with Antonio leading the line.

They looked really dangerous after they battered Southampton on Saturday. Haller looked revitalised with direct runners in Bowen and Antonio around him.

Problem is they’re West Ham and as a club they’ve always been one game away from a tw*tting.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

A thundercunt from Poldi and a cheeky flick from Caz, the pick of the goals from a good win in 2013...

Big Sam after West Ham opened the scoring...

MFQDyYy.gif

Big Sam after we bagged our 5th...

mQ9jJkq.gif

Also, love the little touches and passes from Wilshere in midfield in that vid, miss Jack.
I miss Big Sam! What a character! :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes last 2 games against Southampton and Liverpool they improved but they are conceding like 3 goals a game they not in good form defensively

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
They played Liverpool away mate. They’ve looked a lot better with Antonio leading the line.

They looked really dangerous after they battered Southampton on Saturday. Haller looked revitalised with direct runners in Bowen and Antonio around him.

Problem is they’re West Ham and as a club they’ve always been one game away from a tw*tting.
:lol: Thought they were at home. That's interesting then, maybe they'll give us a good run. We're gonna have to be organized.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...the first win of the glorious Emery era :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom