• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guys, I've been outta the football loop since last night but caught a bit of the game while travelling. We looked really slow and what I remember was Eddie struggling to hold the ball up. Was it that bad over 90 mins?
Reminded me of one of Emery’s early games when he fluked wins despite the opposition missing 3 or 4 sitters. Not quite as bad but West Ham should have scored 2 at least.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Seeing them draw the lines over and over again it really looked like they were trying to find an angle where it looked offside :lol: should have taken 30 seconds max, was obviously onside after looking at the first replay.
That part made me really nervous. There was a gap between Özil's boot and the defender, but they seemed to be moving the line forward every time they drew it. The commentator was even convinced it had to be a goal. Had it not been given, I wonder if there would have been much made of it. I doubt it tbh.

darkgunner

Scraped a win but unimpressive again. The midfield at the moment is disgusting. Xhaka is just awfully bang average, Ceballos doesn't offer anything special, and Özil is just done.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
That was uncomfortable. The team lacks energy, some of our players looked exhausted at the end of that. I hope we can get 3/4 changes at least for the City game.

Leno made a wonderful reflex save to keep the score at 0-0, we wouldn't have won if we'd gone behind, so he redeemed himself for the Olympiakos shocker. Saka looked the likeliest source of danger but sort of fizzled out. Ceballos had a few goes at driving us forward.

Nketiah wasn't providing much up front - neither creating, nor offering himself, nor holding he ball - and consigning Auba to the left where he was fairly anonymous. The only good thing that came of it was that Lacazette was energetic when eh came on and eager to prove a point and he did.

Özil had a few lovely touches but lacked energy (even by his standards).

It's worrying when teams like West Ham come to the Emirates and enjoy periods of domination.

That VAR call was agonising. At last we got one called our way.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Me and my brother were watching the VAR footage in stitches. Well he was, I wasn't. I was shouting at the tele and making threats to drive to the VAR studio and run them all over if the goal was disallowed. They looked at two of the clearest ONside clips known to man, about 15 times over. It ****ing SICKENED them to have to give it. They tried so hard to not give it, it was totally believable.
Was thinking exactly the same. The were so not trying to give the goal and find an offside. ****ing unbelievable. If they could have drawn the line any tighter they would have to find an offside. Bunch of ****ing corrupt bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom