• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

That was uncomfortable. The team lacks energy, some of our players looked exhausted at the end of that. I hope we can get 3/4 changes at least for the City game.

Leno made a wonderful reflex save to keep the score at 0-0, we wouldn't have won if we'd gone behind, so he redeemed himself for the Olympiakos shocker. Saka looked the likeliest source of danger but sort of fizzled out. Ceballos had a few goes at driving us forward.

Nketiah wasn't providing much up front - neither creating, nor offering himself, nor holding he ball - and consigning Auba to the left where he was fairly anonymous. The only good thing that came of it was that Lacazette was energetic when eh came on and eager to prove a point and he did.

Özil had a few lovely touches but lacked energy (even by his standards).

It's worrying when teams like West Ham come to the Emirates and enjoy periods of domination.

That VAR call was agonising. At last we got one called our way.
I agree with your points.

Our problems are quite clear, so hopefully we get to the summer safe and sound 4th position. We need to improve our midfield very quickly. It is dire at the moment.

Also, we need to get a left winger so we can have Auba up front.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Impressed with the Hammers today.

Antonio, Haller and Bowen gonna do bits with Fornals next year if they stay up.

Ngakia looks a talent.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Impressed with the Hammers today.

Antonio, Haller and Bowen gonna do bits with Fornals next year if they stay up.

Ngakia looks a talent.

I agree with you, on the other hand, this is a game were we would have been hammered in october/novermber. Arteta has given us some resilience.

8 games in the Premier League now, 4 wins and 4 draws...it is not bad, considering where we are coming from.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everyone involved with our transfers since summer 2015, shouldn’t be involved with a football team...we have signed some quality players in that time, but Jesus Christ, zero effort went into actually building an actual team since then...we have so little chemistry on the pitch, joke when you think about it :lol: :frustrated:

Hopefully someone helps Arteta, by buying players that we need.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everyone involved with our transfers since summer 2015, shouldn’t be involved with a football team...we have signed some quality players in that time, but Jesus Christ, zero effort went into actually building an actual team since then...we have so little chemistry on the pitch, joke when you think about it :lol: :frustrated:

Hopefully someone helps Arteta, by buying players that we need.
We not suited to spend big we are better when spending 15-20M on players. We don't spend smart when spending big

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I agree with your points.

Our problems are quite clear, so hopefully we get to the summer safe and sound 4th position. We need to improve our midfield very quickly. It is dire at the moment.

Also, we need to get a left winger so we can have Auba up front.
Would it be really naughty to try Pepe out on the left? A left-footed attacker playing on the left? Mmmmmm…...

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I watched this game later as I worked and avoided the score - jeez what a bore fest lol we looked SO slow! I watched the game on the treadmill lol that's how slow we played that I was able to run while the game was playing and not feel so attached like I usually am when I watch at home. Anyways, wins a win so whatever...we move!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Ok now, so that game as everyone has said certainly wasn't our best performance but don't forget WHU have improved immensely last few matches, not every match is going to be an outright easy victory though. Arteta said in his press conference that the good teams with good attitudes will dig deep & still find a way to win which we did. Look at Liverpool aswell for example, the game they lost they probably went in thinking it was going to be an outright easy victory against a bottom relegation battler. A win is a win.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Laca, scoring the winner, against Fabianski...hey @GDeep™

Good+Will+Hunting.png
What movie is that from?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We start too slow.

Need a Gerrard/Ramsey who can just put in a tackle or show a bit of energy at the start.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
What movie is that from?

C’mon man, up your google game! It’s the only tool mankind will be using going forward, assuming we still have electricity after the covid-19 pandemic.

google “skylar 555-1294” or “How do you like them apples”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom