• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A Europe conference league qualification game against FC Baltic from Estonia would pack more punch than this
Might pop in for the lap of celebration though, see if Granit bids his farewell

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We all know saka is playing 93 mins here. Will play every game for club and country next term.
Yeah there international break after this that's why not starting this will give him at least tow weeks rest before playing for England

Pop Tart

Established Member
Yeah there international break after this that's why not starting this will give him at least tow weeks rest before playing for England
Should of been rested ages ago. Been out of form. Not because he is trash or overrated but because of arteta obsession of playing him non stop.

Mentally and physically tired. Hope he does not play , want him to skip England duty. I support Scotland. Want him fresh for next term

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
To celebrate Xhaka's last game fans should shout **** off every time he touches the ball

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

AM as the season peters out to a meaningless game against Wolverhampton, and the summer beckons. The dreams of a fairy tale title long gone.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

To celebrate his contract signing, here's the Little Chilli's first Prem goal back in 2020...

...how time flies!
That lad has been gold for us! Love to see him grow up. He is the favorite of my daughters: "Saka is so cute!"

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surely there's an incentive here to finish on more points than we've done for what 18 years?

For me that's a big thing for this squad and something they should be aiming for. Even on paper 84 points looks close to title contending. A lot of sides have won the title with less. United under Fergie won 4 titles with less points than that (off the top of my head it could be more), Leicester of course, even in 98 we finished with much less.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very disappointing end to the season, winning max 3 out of our last 9 shows that we aren't quite ready yet to challenge for the title...but we are close and hopefully we can use the summer and the disappointment of this season, to go again even stronger the next year/2 years/3 years... it's all about consistency for now, keep the trajectory going upwards.

But hopefully a nice win and performance today from the lads, we deserve to finish a positive season with a win...then hopefully a lap of appreciation for the fans, while they sing their hearts out.

What a ride!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surely there's an incentive here to finish on more points than we've done for what 18 years?

For me that's a big thing for this squad and something they should be aiming for. Even on paper 84 points looks close to title contending. A lot of sides have won the title with less. United under Fergie won 4 titles with less points than that (off the top of my head it could be more), Leicester of course, even in 98 we finished with much less.
They shouldn't give up these last tow games imo they had chance finishing close to 90 point and for team like ours who didn't touched 75 points since wenger days is big step forward. 84 points would be great 26 wins too but it'll feel too late.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will go for a 3-1 win today... Trossard, Jesus and of course Xhaka to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom