• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just clocked there's no thread for the final day of PL fixtures, think we can officially call this the worst season in PL history.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Just clocked there's no thread for the final day of PL fixtures, think we can officially call this the worst season in PL history.
People usually just post what’s happening in other games in here.

Tir Na Nog

A final day with nothing riding on the games. Like I said WORST. PREMIER LEAGUE. EVER!

*spoiler alert* Everton beat Bournemouth comfortably and Leicester won't even win against West Ham, probably go behind early.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are you lot actually watching this?

All the relegation games are on TV.

Tir Na Nog

Are you lot actually watching this?

All the relegation games are on TV.

Will switch over to Everton or Leicester if its on a knife edge. I'm not even sure if I'll be back for the game going for a run and maybe doing a bit of sparring in the afternoon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can see Leicester being a dark horse for survival today, that point at Newcastle could be crucial.

If DCL misses the game I can see Bournemouth getting a late equaliser at Goodison, with Vardy getting the winner for the Foxes.

Can see a bit of an upset today.

Tir Na Nog

Can see Leicester being a dark horse for survival today, that point at Newcastle could be crucial.

If DCL misses the game I can see Bournemouth getting a late equaliser at Goodison, with Vardy getting the winner for the Foxes.

Can see a bit of an upset today.

Inshallah

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine the relegation battle being the main attraction for the “best league in the world” when a so called farmers league had a thrilling title race yesterday.

Makes you wonder…

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine the relegation battle being the main attraction for the “best league in the world” when a so called farmers league had a thrilling title race yesterday.

Makes you wonder…

You had a nice bank holiday?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Goodison will be a war zone if Everton go down.

Fans will 100% run on and assault the players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Makes you wonder…
That proves the greatness of the league. Millions of people around the world will be watching closely, you wouldn’t get that if Cadiz were playing Elche or whoever’s fighting relegation in Germany.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Am I going crazy or are the games usually at 3 on the last day??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom