• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | 26/12/03

bobbypires

Established Member
Arsenal: Lehmann; Toure, Campbell, Cygan, Clichy; Ljungberg, Vieira, Parlour, Pires; Bergkamp, Henry (Subs - Stack, Keown, Edu, Kanu, Aliadiere)

Wolves: Oakes, Naylor, Rae, Butler, Ince, Cameron, Kennedy, Craddock, Miller, Camara, Luzhny (Subs - Newton, Iversen, Clyde, Marshall, Sturridge)

bobbypires

Established Member
Dennis Bergkamp has shaken off a calf injury, but Gilberto is out of the squad with flu.

Andrew

Parlour in, Gilberto out will be good for us because he will help us overcome a determined Wolves. I thought Ali should be given a chance. He's proven that he can do the business against Wolves so it could have been a good game to work him into the Premier League.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
There is commentary of the first 30mins on Capital Gold. Talksport are covering the Charlton/Chelsea game. I think 5live are also doing our game.

Andrew

5Live are covering our game but it's not available online. I've got it running at the moment but expect to be cut off soon.

Good to see Luzhny return. I think he should be a regular in the Wolves team. Also interesting that Lauren's not back. I would have thought Wolves at home would be the perfect game to bring him back. Guess he must not be 100% yet.

orion

Well after recent slip ups we should except the boys to deliver the goods this time around, we cannot afford to keep dropping points in games such as this. Wolves will be lining up their whole team on their own side so we need some clever moves to turn them around, Pires and Henry should come up with a few tricks to carve the openings.
Good luck with the Gunners!!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Hope we make a good start coz the atmosphere's not too good at noon kick offs on Boxing day. We need to get an early goal to get the fans behind us.

Andrew

Damn, cut off with the commentary of 5live online. Don't have the "legal right" or something. Typical. Those were the days when we could download goal clips for free and listen the games for free.

Top Bottom