• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | 26/12/03

koivu

Well done, 3-0 is nothing to complain about!

Now let's see how many more Chelski get hit up for! 8)

bobbypires

Established Member
Arsenal Matchday live:

"GOAL!!! Edu plays Henry forward, he turns two defenders and cuts inside, slicing a diagonal shot past Oakes and into the net!"

That's a classic from Henry. He's incredible.

n_henry

Yay! Thank goodness Henry scored another goal...2-0 just didn't seem that convincing, dunno why ;)

Ah, but Chelsea.. :lol: I can't stop laughing.

bobbypires

Established Member
Full time stats

Arsenal 3-0 Wolverhampton
Jody Craddock og 13
Thierry Henry 20 , 89

Shots on 10-1
Shots off 5-4
Corners 14-3
Fouls 15-17
Yellow cards 2-5

jigga

fantastic result. we strolled through it. kolo sounded fantastic again today. i cant wait for the highlights

bobbypires

Established Member
FULL TIME

Premiership
Arsenal 3-0 Wolves
Fulham 2-0 Southampton

Nat 1
West Ham 1-2 Ipswich
Cardiff 0-1 Walsall
Crystal palace 0-1 Millwall

Nat 2
Brentford 1-2 Bristol City

Nat 3
Doncaster 1-0 Scunthorpe

siddharth

I saw the whole match on STARSPORTS and although the match was onesided ,it were Jody Craddock's 2 stupid mistakes that led to our opening 2 goals.Apart from that we lacked the final touch and some decent keeping from Oakes eluded us from more goals and it was not until 89th min that we managed to score a typical arsenal goal coutesy edu and henry.

I don't know why wenger doesn't start with Edu ahead of parlour and Gilberto.He was simply outstanding.Tackling,fancy footwork ,vision and precise throughpasses he has it all.

Clichy was fantastic!!!!!!!.In a season or two he's really gonna push cole for that LB position.

One thing we desperately need a quality striker upfront,someone like Mutu.Aliadiere can't keep hold of the ball.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
siddharth said:
I saw the whole match on STARSPORTS and although the match was onesided ,it were Jody Craddock's 2 stupid mistakes that led to our opening 2 goals.Apart from that we lacked the final touch and some decent keeping from Oakes eluded us from more goals and it was not until 89th min that we managed to score a typical arsenal goal coutesy edu and henry.

I don't know why wenger doesn't start with Edu ahead of parlour and Gilberto.He was simply outstanding.Tackling,fancy footwork ,vision and precise throughpasses he has it all.

Clichy was fantastic!!!!!!!.In a season or two he's really gonna push cole for that LB position.

One thing we desperately need a quality striker upfront,someone like Mutu.Aliadiere can't keep hold of the ball.

God some people are so critical even when we win convincingly when only playing in 2nd gear.
Why are you getting on Aliadiere's back? He's still learning.

Andrew

That's a good win. Not conceeding and winning is always a good result. I don't think we'll ever conceed 4 goals like Chelsea did. Perhaps they are the pretenders and are no better than previous seasons? Ranieri made perhaps the worst substitution by taking Cole off when he was their best player by miles. On TV there was a comment after the match "Chelsea's defenders should have bought their Santa Clause costumes." :lol:

BTW, I'm sorry I'm talking about the Chelsea game more. Unfortunately they only covered that on TV. Our win is good but I can't say I'm shocked by it as I am with the Charlton match. 8)

johe

Aliadiere is very good in that he always puts pressure on the opposition defence when they have the ball.
3-0 is a solid victory, and Henry is scoring again is very important. :D

Eidur Gudjohnsen played well for Chelsea today. A while ago alot of forum members were going on about signing him, and now I see why. :D I dont watch alot of Chelsea games, but if thats the way he normally plays, then he would be a potential striker signing. He's got the passing and technique, only his finishing wasnt that good today.

Top Bottom