• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | 26/12/03

n_henry

satan_beckham said:
myth said:
Jazzg Ronaldo was Man of the Match?????????

comeon,he assisted 2 goals...dont keep saying he is a diver and thins like that,we all know his skills and he is only 18.Actually we could have thrash wolves but we didnt,players like ali and other youngsters really should have played....if our yonugsters can beat them in the carling cup 5-1,then why wenger have no faith to use them again?

:( Makes me upset coz it's so true...

Jinn

Established Member
Because in the Premiership, we play our best 11 no matter what.

That was one result, that 5-1. If we play our youngsters and then lose, how the heck is Wenger going to show his face?

Plus point - Henry's back in goalscoring touch. We got our confidence up. We kept a clean sheet. What else do you want?

Jasper

JazzG said:
That challenge on him by Rooney had me laughing my head off :D

Still is abit of a diver, one time this Everton player got the ball cleanly and he rolled around and it was so blatent he wasn't hurt. Hopefully he will grow out of those silly antics.......

His trickyness would piss off and annoy anyone! Actually I liked how Rooney retaliated for his teammate! He sure is fat though!

Andrew

I think people have to remember that just because players are young, doesn't mean they are good. Ali has had chances in the league, and while he looks hugely talented, he doesn't seem quite ready to be a regular. Clichy has been given a chance, and he is only 18. And Pennant has shown that he is not yet good enough for Arsenal, while Volz is no better a right back than Toure. However, they have chances to prove themselves.

Our good youngsters will make it but the ones who aren't good enough won't. Players like Cole and Toure have proved to be revelations. But the main thing is that our best 11 plays. Don't worry about the youngsters, because if they're good enough then they'll make it one day.

thegame24

Established Member
im so stupid.

i went to one match this seaspn and i forgot to take a damn camera, i was right near the pitch aswell i could have taken a real close up pic of pires scoring vs Loko he was dead on straight to where i was sitting.

that pic is pretty damn clear, did you take more?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom