• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Özil should play instead of Ceballos, torreira instead of Xhaka, and Willock instead of Guendouzi. Martinelli on the bench and laca not in the squad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think I can get behind us losing, the next two games shouldn’t be the reason Emery gets fired. Even when we win, we look awful.

Fact is we’re clearly not going to make top four with him in charge. I hope we win our next three but the board still does the right thing.

Pepes blue pill

Dont think I will bother with a stream for this one, either gillete soccer saturday or just get updates on my phone, beyond fed up now

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don’t think I can get behind us losing, the next two games shouldn’t be the reason Emery gets fired. Even when we win, we look awful.

Fact is we’re clearly not going to make top four with him in charge. I hope we win our next three but the board still does the right thing.

If we win the next two games the board will see it as a reason to keep him in the job. If we drop points in both with an international break coming up it'll be the perfect time to ship him out and bring in the special one!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we win the next two games the board will see it as a reason to keep him in the job. If we drop points in both with an international break coming up it'll be the perfect time to ship him out and bring in the special one!

It shouldn’t be the case though, it’s clear regardless of results that we’ve reached the end of the road.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine wanting the team to lose. I’d rather Jose took over when we’re 6 points better. Idiots on this forum.

trippyhippy

Imagine wanting the team to lose. I’d rather Jose took over when we’re 6 points better. Idiots on this forum.
but that's the problem- emery is getting a maximum of three points from the next two games. a defeat is guaranteed with Unai Emery Etxegoien at leicester despite the squad he has.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Looking forward to seeing some 'accidentally' leaked photos of Raul sitting in an executive box with Allegri.

giphy.webp

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Finally a game on Saturday to look forward to, btw. A team playing well with lots of pace and power would be nice.

2 world cups in one year:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom