• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Sunday, November 29 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
arsenalwolves.jpg

Referee
Michael Oliver
Andre Marriner (VAR)

Arsenal have lost just one of their last 19 top-flight matches against Wolves (W13 D5), with that defeat coming at Molineux in April 2019.

The Gunners are without a clean sheet in their last seven PL home matches, their longest run since a sequence of nine contests between January and August 2007.

Wolves have conceded 10 PL goals this season. Only Sp**s have let in fewer, with nine.

Having secured a 1-1 draw in their last three trips to Emirates Stadium, Wolves are now seeking a first victory in 10 league visits to Arsenal (D4 L5).

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: Thomas Partey & Pepe out; David Luiz to be assessed; Kolasinac & Elneny still in Covid protocol; Saka & Willian expected to return

Wolves: Coady self-isolating after close contact with Covid positive

Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...just repeat this on Sunday boys!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd give laca another try as number 10 or 2nd striker behind auba today with laca played as 10 Nektiah had alot of room running to and fair amount of chances I mean they definitely not son and Kane but better than playing auba on wings and laca as striker. Willian will start this we can't do nothing about that specially with Pepe out for 3 games i hope Partey does start we desperately need him.
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Partey Xhaka
Willian Laca Saka
Auba

novar

Wolves have been fairly unimpressive so far, but Leicester already gave every PL team the template on how to nullify us and with a disciplined team like Wolves I don't expect that to change

0-0

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not looking forward to this match. Both teams struggling for goals.

Wolves adjusting to life without Jota. Traore seeing his minutes reduced in the midst of a contract standoff. This has has seen their attack compromised. Traore has the beating of Tierney so if Nuno has done his scouting he would start him.

We already know the story with our attack.

Bore draw for me, which wouldn’t be a terrible result against Wolves tbh.

1-1

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jimenez and Traore this year been off and could be good time for us to play them. their best players this season been Pondoce and Maybe Neto

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Xhaka-Ceballos in a 3-4-3 would be bland especially with Willian and Laca both playing. Would make me not watch at all. I personally would go Willock partnering Xhaka with Saka and Nelson flanking Auba.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Xhaka-Ceballos in a 3-4-3 would be bland especially with Willian and Laca both playing. Would make me not watch at all. I personally would go Willock partnering Xhaka with Saka and Nelson flanking Auba.
Yep. And I want to see Saka on the right and Nelson on the left. Inverted danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom