• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Sunday, November 29 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The construction of our bench literally screams out incompetent.

Nketiah - striker who is a poacher. If you are crossing the ball, it makes sense to bring him on.
Lacazette - striker out of form.
Elneny - he isn't match fit, do we need a defensive midfielder on the bench?
Holding -Only CB we have so makes sense.
Cedric - really?
Nelson - Makes sense.

Why did AMN not make the bench?
AMN means you don't need Cedric or Elneny. Sp it frees up a spot for ESR.

Then you sub off the guy who is playing well? It's basically clueless. Just look at the age of Arteta's coaching staff. He has people in their 20s with less experience than him and a guy as his assistant who is just happy to be there.

He is literally in over his head. Out of his depth. All the Cliches apply.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Bad vibes Micky.

p08l3ypm.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Shearer furious with Arsenal for allowing Luiz to carry on.

"If David Luiz has passed all the protocols like Arsenal say he has, how on earth is he allowed back onto the pitch with a wound that is dripping down his face?"

"Football needs to get real and wake up. It needs to get serious, not next month, now. This has been going on for far too long."

Arteta's decision making was really poor. Holding should have come straight on.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Shearer furious with Arsenal for allowing Luiz to carry on.

"If David Luiz has passed all the protocols like Arsenal say he has, how on earth is he allowed back onto the pitch with a wound that is dripping down his face?"

"Football needs to get real and wake up. It needs to get serious, not next month, now. This has been going on for far too long."

Arteta's decision making was really poor. Holding should have come straight on.
100%

Who cares if he passes the protocol that was some knock that sent the other guy straight to hospital. You don't take chances.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Xhaka was our best midfielder.

Are you feeling alright?

Xhaka was bloody awful. The amount of times he booted it somewhere other than to a team mate, the amount of times he got caught on the ball... That was probably the worst performance i've seen of Xhaka.

Manberg

Predator
Are you feeling alright?

Xhaka was bloody awful. The amount of times he booted it somewhere other than to a team mate, the amount of times he got caught on the ball... That was probably the worst performance i've seen of Xhaka.

How many times did he actually do each of those two?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How many times did he actually do each of those two?

I recall 3 or 4 times where he misplaced passes, one of which I actually screamed at. Just knocked it out of play for no reason, he quite often pelts it at people and instantly puts their touch under pressure. Bloke has a concrete slab of a left foot sometimes.

He was caught on the ball a number of times, way more than any of our other midfielders. In fact he didn't do anything good at all, he slowed EVERYTHING down. When he gets on the ball he has about 20 touches before actually passing it. Willock was by far our best midfielder followed by Ceballos.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
From Arseblog Match report

There was a moment in the second half which summed things up for me – Gabriel was about take the ball and go forward, but Xhaka took it off him and leathered an almost uncontrollable pass to Rob Holding 20 yards back down the pitch in our defensive area. If only he’d hit some of his forward passes with such conviction.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
From Arseblog Match report

There was a moment in the second half which summed things up for me – Gabriel was about take the ball and go forward, but Xhaka took it off him and leathered an almost uncontrollable pass to Rob Holding 20 yards back down the pitch in our defensive area. If only he’d hit some of his forward passes with such conviction.

I remember seeing that, literally punted it at Holding. Xhaka went backwards so many times in that game, its beyond a joke now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Surley that's Jiminez's career done? Ryan Mason suffered a similar injury if I remember correctly.

As for Luiz, not taking him off was a disgrace decision by Arteta.

Why on earth would you lump that decision on Arteta? He isn't the club doctor and the club doctor told him that everything was fine except the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom