• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Sunday, November 29 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surley that's Jiminez's career done? Ryan Mason suffered a similar injury if I remember correctly.

As for Luiz, not taking him off was a disgrace decision by Arteta.
Not at all cech suffered worse type of injury and he capable of continuing after that it's depends on doctor advice it'll maybe require Jeminez wear something in his head like cech not suitable for outfield player.

Not fair to blame Luiz or mikel not taking him off if you blame someone blame the medical team.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Poor Jiminez, that head collision was sickening to hear. I really hope he recovers okay. I find it hard to see how he will be able to continue his playing career though.

Physically recovering from a fractured skull is one thing, you're probably going to psychologically struggle putting your head about after an injury like that though. Cech was never the same after his skull fracture and a striker is much more reliant on using their head than a goalkeeper.

I think it's unfair to level the Luiz decision on Arteta. It's the medical staff that decide whether Luiz has passed the necessary protocols to continue or not.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From Arseblog Match report

There was a moment in the second half which summed things up for me – Gabriel was about take the ball and go forward, but Xhaka took it off him and leathered an almost uncontrollable pass to Rob Holding 20 yards back down the pitch in our defensive area. If only he’d hit some of his forward passes with such conviction.

Been saying it for ages. This club deteriorated inexorably when Xhaka was signed. We were forced to move to 5 at the back and we still can't escape from it.

I hate him as a footballer. Absolutely terrible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot of players play half arsed yesterday after going down 2-1 if wolves had Grealish and good striker they could have scored more. there some half arsed tacking our captain and leader look arsed can't jump can't run not pressing our midfield is too open.

It was same attitude against villa. Are players really satisfied with themselves? Even you play with manager you don't agree with your tactics but damn this is so embarrassing from them

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we are looking for any positive in all this atm, imo it's clearly that the season is 38 games & we are only 10 games old, plenty of time to get back into the groove of things yet as much as this is still so frustrating.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Beyond deluded. Bar Saka, Saliba and Martinelli, the rest of those players range from bang average to poor.
Well, pretty much like the rest of the team then? I’m not saying that playing those players will elevate our game. I’m saying we might as well play them and finish 10th instead of playing Xhaka, Willian, Laca etc and perhaps finishing 7th.

If they’re not good enough for Arsenal than this season will show that. But they are young English (mostly) players that will raise their market value if they play. The same can’t be said about the older players.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This club is in so much trouble, the ship is sinking whilst the band plays on.

Last edited:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Don't worry guys, the Arsenal PR team will be quick to highlight our beautiful triangle passing and shooting drills on the youtube channel.

Everything is completely normal behind closed doors. There is absolutely no problem here..****s

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Does anyone know why 3 of our players let that Wolves player get to the ball before them for the second goal when they were all closer?

(I know Luiz was there but I'm giving him a break because of the head collision)

Strolling around the pitch like they've actually won things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom