• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Sunday, November 29 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Probably pur biggest game of the season. A loss here and already it would be extremely difficult to get top 4.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...airplanes just aren't reliable anymore, imo...feel it's time to look for alternative types of travel, as we can't keep letting the airports affect match preparation...

giphy.gif

GoonerJay24

Why not the other way round?

I'm dubious about Willocks defensive anticipation and central midfield positioning in premier League matches. Of course AMN hasn't had many games as a centre-mid neither but he's still a bit more proven than Joe. I just don't rate the Xhaka-Ceballos partnership.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm dubious about Willocks defensive anticipation and central midfield positioning in premier League matches. Of course AMN hasn't had many games as a centre-mid neither but he's still a bit more proven than Joe. I just don't rate the Xhaka-Ceballos partnership.

Not as a centre mid.

But all this is speculative I guess.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
——————Leno——————
Bellerin-Luiz-Gabriel-Tierney
————Willock-Partey———
———————-Saka—————-
Willian————————Nelson
————————Auba——————

Lacazette is a bum. Do not waste any time giving him minutes. I would like to see this team.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
——————Leno——————
Bellerin-Luiz-Gabriel-Tierney
————Willock-Partey———
———————-Saka—————-
Willian————————Nelson
————————Auba——————

Lacazette is a bum. Do not waste any time giving him minutes. I would like to see this team.

Swap Willian and Saka and I agree. The former no longer has the legs to play wide

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Love the thought of 4411 going forward.

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Pepe - Partey - Ceballos - Nelson
Saka/Laca
Auba
Rotate Willian, Nelson, Pepe, Saka when we get a proper 10. Dybala in there would be elite.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willian will start i don't want him but he will specially with Pepe out my hope is we see him with Auba and saka not laca CF and auba on wings

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neither Eddie nor Laca played well last night really, Laca especially was awful after Pepe scored.

Leno
Holding-Gabriel-Tierney
Bellerin-Elneny-Ceballos-Niles
Saka-Auba-Willian
...feel Niles will be needed v Adama, have a feeling Partey won't be fit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Neither Eddie nor Laca played well last night really, Laca especially was awful after Pepe scored.

Leno
Holding-Gabriel-Tierney
Bellerin-Elneny-Ceballos-Niles
Saka-Auba-Willian
...feel Niles will be needed v Adama, have a feeling Partey won't be fit.

Don’t mean to come for you but I f*cking hate that line up.

Why don’t we use KT as an actual LB? It’s not like we’re trying to protect some banter player like Andre Santos or Kolasinac.

He’s fine in a four. Also that midfield is dry. All on Saka that.

1 other person

I know that we've got it out for Laca now but when he's been good for us he's been sensational and I really hope for him to get to that point consistently, even if we haven't seen it for a while.
Saka taking Pepe's spot and Nelson given a chance while he's suspended. Would ideally have wanted Pepe on the right, Saka left and Partey in the middle but you know..

Leno
Bellerin - Holding - Gabriel - Tierney
Saka - Willock - Elneny - Nelson
Laca
Auba
Hope not to see Willian, or finally see him up his game for us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom