• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Sunday, November 29 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, not the best squad atm really, especially with Pepe suspeneded too....Tierney probably will play at lb/lwb tbf, but I would just prefer Niles there against Adama.

Leno
Bellerin-Holding-Gabriel-Tierney
Elneny (Partey if fit)
Ceballos-Willock
Saka-Auba-Nelson
...would be decent-ish, though doubt some of these will start.

Adama barely plays for them anymore. They’re loving their Latin midgets Neto and Podence rn.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We really need to get early goal we'll grow frustrated if we didn't get a goal first 20 minutes hopefully we didn't get robbed like the Leicester game.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I said it against Leeds and il waste my breath saying it again. MUST WIN. Doesnt matter how but we need 3 points and we need them quickly. Need to be going into the Sp**s game with a little confidence.

Has the makings of a 0 v 0 but hopefully we can snatch it 1 v 0.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
All these sunday games so boring.. Playing saturdays >>>>

Will probably be a tight boring game, but we should win this. As much as I want to see a good performance here, we need 3 points no matter how. Can't afford a bad result here before Sp**s away, that's a disaster scenario.

Trofton

This will be a dull match possession without but leading to anything Wolves will get the better of the chances and maybe a deflected goal or a moment of poor defending 1-0 wolves

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
we seem to be peaking and coming together nicely for the Sp**s game. This game should let Arteta try out the 4-3-3 with a bit more quality.

Malky

Established Member
No doubt Willian starts, hopefully he headbutts someone and has to miss the next 3 games - a small sacrifice to save us the pain of watching him. Don't want Laca starting this either.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
we seem to be peaking and coming together nicely for the Sp**s game. This game should let Arteta try out the 4-3-3 with a bit more quality.

If we are peaking and coming together I wouldnt like to see us struggling. Are you for real?

Arteta had Pepe as an excuse last week. If we dont win it will be the delays fault no doubt.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
If we are peaking and coming together I wouldnt like to see us struggling. Are you for real?

not speaking...peaking.

We are gradually moving up the gears. Playing more fluid. Getting the young uns in. Getting the formation tighter.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Remember when we played Burnley at home and Cellabos had that masterclass at 10 with Guendouzi and Willock. I never understood why we never went back to that. Have Willock and Cellabos alternate during the game and let Xhaka sit deep. I always believed Xhaka's best partner would be a Willock but not many managers tried that out.

Leno
Bellerin-Luiz-Gabriel-Tierney
Willock-Xhaka
Cellabos
Saka-Auba-Nelson.

If Partey and Elneny are unavailable then let's have ESR and Balogun on the bench at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom