• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Sunday, November 29 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
not speaking...peaking.

We are gradually moving up the gears. Playing more fluid. Getting the young uns in. Getting the formation tighter.

We are moving up the gears? Can you explain why you believe we are moving up the years? Getting young ins in? Have you been watching us in the league? We have never been worse. Havent scored a goal in open play in the league in 5 games. That doesnt sound like a team peaking.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
We are moving up the gears? Can you explain why you believe we are moving up the years? Getting young ins in? Have you been watching us in the league? We have never been worse. Havent scored a goal in open play in the league in 5 games. That doesnt sound like a team peaking.
while Covid has helped the online education industry move up a notch, I dont think its sufficiently advanced enough for me to be able to give you footballing education via this medium. I guess I'll pass.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
while Covid has helped the online education industry move up a notch, I dont think its sufficiently advanced enough for me to be able to give you footballing education via this medium. I guess I'll pass.

I dont need education. You said we are peaking. We arent we are sinking like the titanic.

You said we are moving through the gears. We are in reverse. You clearly have a lack of football intelligence if you think we are peaking.

You cant even argue why you think it. Your surely a Sp**s fan trolling.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The golden rule of social media, which I keep forgetting, is - Never react to a reaction.

If only you were so wise when it came to seeing the obvious and interpreting it. I look forward to our 4-0 win on Sunday.

kash2

If only you were so wise when it came to seeing the obvious and interpreting it. I look forward to our 4-0 win on Sunday.
what you dont understand is nuance. Even a bicycle moves through the gears.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
what you dont understand is nuance. Even a bicycle moves through the gears.

Not if it's got a buckled wheel and nobody's on it. Like this team at the minute. Anyway. Let's see if your theory is right come Sunday.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ljungberg: “When we won at West Ham and the happiness, I had some players with tears in their eyes on my shoulder after the game. That’s the pressure they were under and the feelings they had. I was surprised that’s how much they were suffering."

Tears of joy after beating West ****ing Ham...what has happened to Arsenal ffs :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Most likely is a 0-0 or 1-1 draw in this one. Neither team can score with us and them having managed mighty 9 goals each in 9 games... Hope it continues for Wolves. I would be surprised if we could manage more than 1 goal against them. Really hope someone on the team can find their scoring boots because they seem locked away for good for some. :facepalm:

Multipass

I predict 2-1 Wolves. Arteta would be too worried about the likes of Adama and Neta and will likely sit back as usual.

Will never understand how an arsenal fan can go into a match predicting a loss (especially against mediocre opposition). No matter how dire, surely you go in with optimism, otherwise what’s the point of being a fan at all?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Wolves themselves are not in great form and based on EL performance, I think and hope Arteta is open to try some new combinations that helps us attack better. After watching 10 minutes, I will decide whether to continue watching it or not.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Saka is just quality!

Pyromaniac

Not looking forward to see Bellerin getting spun by their wingers. We need some luck to win this. Hopefully Partey and Saka will be fit.

kash2

if only we had a #10. Front 3 of Saka, Auba, Pepe. Back 6 of Xhaka, Partey, Bellerin, Tierney, Holding, Gabriel.

The team structure is taking shape. Nelson, Nketiah, Laca, AMN, Elneny, Willock, Ceballos, Willian, Cedric, Luiz, Mustafi are good enough pool of subs for the squad.

Maybe Willian will be tried at #10. I think Nelson and Willock and Ceballos are okay options too.

We have come a long way from the 5 at the back and static disjointed play

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I get his point tbf. Slowly breaking Willock into the PL side, probably Nelson next as well. Balogun and ESR coming into the EL side. We are looking more fluid and the goals will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom