• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The next week game against will be a good test to see if we can do that again against a good side i doubt we'll see that it's away from home and Leicester start getting into good form but a win there will be big step.

andeoch1

For me the best part of the game was the press. Get that right and things should really improve.

The goals were a bit lucky, dubious pen and a deflection with far too many wide shots.
Penalty was anything but dubious, clear cut penalty everyday for every other premiership team except Arsenal; but today, we got the call

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Tomiyasu would KO Carragher.
Rather amusingly I saw Carragher in the Emirates toliets with his Louis Vuitton rucksack and cashmere coat on the way out of the game tonight. ”We”re bigger than, we’re bigger than you, Jamie Carragher, we’re bigger than you…” and “Jamie, give us a wave” were some of the more polite chants…:lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We should have scored way more and more importantly we attacked with energy and fluidity. That’s all we want. Excitement

We created good chances when they had to go forward and expose themselves at the back just like against Norwich.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Rather amusingly I saw Carragher in the Emirates toliets with his Louis Vuitton rucksack and cashmere coat on the way out of the game tonight. ”We”re bigger than, we’re bigger than you, Jamie Carragher, we’re bigger than you…” and “Jamie, give us a wave” were some of the more polite chants…:lol:
Imagine having to put up with that in public toilets at every ground in England, lol.

Olivier_Giroud

Good game!

If we can have this miraculous performance on a consistent basis then I am willing to kneel down and sing praises to this villainous, intellectually challenged "make-believe manager" that we are woefully stuck with. My love for Arsenal is bigger than my pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom