• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday!

pFPyb.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You'll be out chasing tail I'm guessing?

I’ve got a lot more important things to attend to than watch Arteta-ball lmao. I’ll keep updated on A-M since the banter in here is much better than the game.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mike Dean isn't refereeing a game this weekend after not sending McArthur so at least the FA acknowledge when someone makes a mistake.

Dean, while as inconsistent as any other ref, gets the benefit of the doubt from me because the majority of the NLD's he has reffed have ended in victory for us :lol:

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You can still use the circles (2D) on FM, I always do, think the player models play/look terrible too.

For the next game, you should only have text commentary available...let todays kids know what it was like in the 90s!

:lol:

No way they’re hacking that.

I downloaded Championship Manager 00/01 a few years back and although it did look a bit outdated, it was still elite.

Started the season with Lazio and had the likes of Crespo, Nesta, Salas, Simeone, Nedved etc in my team. It was funny looking back at the players they thought were going to be the next big things (wonder kids) as I remember Javier Saviola straight from River Plate was an absolute deadly finisher in the game, every team is after him during the first window.

Wagwaan

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gab Nuno
Elneny Partey
Pepe Smith Auba
Laca

Tierney looked off it last game. Elneny in there to do some crab passing and retain possession. Pepe to have a blinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom