• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa | Friday 22nd October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Has Ornstein written anything on us looking like we could have done with the services of any injured players or is he only going to bother when we draw or lose?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
First game of the season that I've missed. I'll catch up on it at some point. Good to see Auba score again, and ESR, also Partey finally getting the goal he's been craving :thumbsup:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Typical, the match I can't watch live turns out to be a banger. Just caught up, some big performances going in - Laca brings so much when he is up for it; The Smith is really vertical in his play and was immense (especially good to see some quality corner deliveries flying in); Thomas Partey ran the midfield in the first half as well. Could easily mention more players.

Especially nice to school Villa given some of the shenanigans last summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who will make a thread for the cup match against Leeds?

Bamford is still injured, Phillips is only coming back to the squad and is on the bench against Wolves today. Ayling, Firpo and Koch are injured too.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Typical, the match I can't watch live turns out to be a banger. Just caught up, some big performances going in - Laca brings so much when he is up for it; The Smith is really vertical in his play and was immense (especially good to see some quality corner deliveries flying in); Thomas Partey ran the midfield in the first half as well. Could easily mention more players.

Especially nice to school Villa given some of the shenanigans last summer.

Me too, first one I've missed this season. Maybe we should take the credit :) I will watch it tomorrow when I have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom