• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He’s never going to be good if you don’t play him. Just last week he showed how he can still be an asset to the team.

Have to agree here , it's ****ing rubbish , just about our best player in the 2nd half against Watford , not playing one of your biggest assets into form is not doing the best for the Club and where is Nelson ?

I won't be crying if this guy goes midway this season .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wake up call for Nelson how?

He played 1,5 games at the start and has since only had a couple of minutes against Watford, where we got terminated.
Yes he not preforming very well but i don't we should give up in him

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
The rest of what we've got is not better than Özil. I'm sure Auba knows where his supply is most likely to come from. We've barely created this season.

Iceman10

Established Member
Lmao Özil was our best player vs Watford and gets dropped the next two games.

Emery loves making things hard on himself.

He's a CAM who is no longer even expected to track back. His body language is not great. I can understand why there may be a problem with him not setting a good example to our younger players.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The rest of what we've got is not better than Özil. I'm sure Auba knows where his supply is most likely to come from. We've barely created this season.
Agree. Don’t think we have enough in attack. Need another direct winger.

I prioritize that over the defense.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good team. Would like Özil, but still.

Just a question of how many presents Luiz, Sokratis and Xhaka give away. It’s been one a week for a while so hopefully they give us all a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom