• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
He tracked back and was even trying to lead the press last game. His body language is just how it is, it doesn't meany anything really.

All the younger players love him by all accounts as well. I think this is some personal thing where Emery is trying to show the team doesn't need Özil, and it's been hurting us for nearly a year now.

It cannot be discounted how much a lackadaisacal performance of the team as a whole can be influenced by such a senior player where leadership is expected from. Players look at the salary he is on, etc. and would start thinking if he can get away with being treated as a luxury they can get away with latitude also. Honestly, he barely did the minimum that should be expected from him at Watford. Not sure how you can pick him out as MoTM also, compared to Auba.

My only criticism is if Emery wanted him out he should have been forced out earlier, but maybe the club was trying and just couldn't find a buyer.

So little movement when we are in possession. We are not trying to overloading any place on the field while in possession creating space elsewhere.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

My streams about 8 minutes behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom