• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Saka and Auba seemed to have good chemistry so I would start them two along with Pepe as the front 3 and then midfield I would go Ceballos and Guen with Lucas. Then the defence I have no clue lol Chambers should play though for sure.
This.
Many want to protect Saka from first team football for now but why not give him a shot against relegation fodder while Laca's injured and there's a shortage in the position? Its either that or play an out of form Nelson, an untested Martinelli or someone more experienced playing out of position.
Agree with Chambers also. Since Luiz and Sokratis have been gifting the opposition goals week in and week out, it seems an apt time for a little rotation.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wth man :lol:. How you just gonna **** on mans home town?!

There’s nothing wrong with Wolves, okay. We have battered chips so who’s the real winner? I love it here!

(Unless one of yous wanna take me in)
Just need to sell a few more bricks then I’ll buy a mansion and you can have a room lad.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Gk: Leno
RB: AMN
CB: Chambevaro
CB: Holdini
LB: Bosnian Roberto Carlos
DCM: Uruguayan Dennis Wise
CM: Guendouzi
ACM:Ceballos
RW: Özil
LW: Saka
CF: Aubameyang

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think we’ll see Holding and Sokratis at the back, even though Saka scored I still think Emery is going to go with Nelson.

I can see midfield being Guendouzi, Xhaka and Ceballos.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Niles Sokratis Holding Kolasinac
Luiz Torreira
Pepe Guendouzi Saka
Auba

4-1 to the gunners, smokes let's go trevor

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Two 90 minute games back to back might be a big ask tbf.

He’s struggled but Nelson is still very fresh.
Yeah I think Nelson should start aswell. Should be Nelson Auba Pepe frontline. Saka was excellent yesterday but might be better served as a sub for this game rather than give him another start so quickly. I would defo bring him on though, particularly if Nelson has another difficult game, but I think a game like Sunday should be a decent opportunity for Nelson to put in a performance to build on. Saka should 100 percent start v Forest.

My lineup would be:

Leno
AMN Holding Luiz Kola
Ceballos Guendouzi Willock
Pepe Auba Nelson

Ashybashy86

Saka and Auba seemed to have good chemistry so I would start them two along with Pepe as the front 3 and then midfield I would go Ceballos and Guen with Lucas. Then the defence I have no clue lol Chambers should play though for sure.
I think that midfield is a bit lightweight. I'm not Xhaka's biggest fan, but I'd pick him over Guendouzi to partner Torreira. I'd say Willock, but we'd need Xhaka's passing ability.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just about sick of watching Xhaka, Luiz and Sokratis gift wrapping goals for the opposition. Drop them Unai.

Start:
Torreira for Xhaka
Chambers for Sokratis
Holding for Luiz

Not sure if they’re ready yet, but **** it, play them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom